Love Island USA 2022

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eee thank you so much! I'm on it right now and hoping its juicy, i've loved this series! Ive preferred it to our one
Bang goes your weekend then!! Enjoy 😁😁😁yes the US series has been really good showcasing all the challenges and with great contestants. Much better than the recent UK series.

Apparently it was Gabby? That's what's being said on Reddit anyway.
I was hoping they'd show Phoebe throwing Sydney under the bus but apparently Courtney has already filled her in and she isn't happy!

Reactions: 1
Where did you guys watch it? I can't find it online anywhere :((( Im in the UK

I got this link on the first page of this thread 🥰
I’m in Ireland and it worked for me x

I watched the reunion this evening. I’ve no idea who is jumping into Tyler’s DM’s but would love to know. I did notice that there was not much warmth towards Phoebe from the other contestants 😬😬 I’m pretty sure I didn’t nod off but did they not talk to Mady and Andy?
Was Jeff there? Didn’t see him

Finally caught up. I'm glad Timmy and Zeta won, loved them as a couple. But my overall favourite Islander was Deb. I just thought she was sweet, funny and didn't take herself too seriously. Also massive credit for going with her feelings, rather than faking things to help win the show. Haven't seen the reunion yet, will watch that later.

Overall as a series, started well, ended a bit 'Meh'/SPOILER]

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Heyyy... I'm a bit behind... Just watched episode 4 of s4 LI USA omg so much better than the last 2 UK ones!!! (which as a die hard LI fan is a hard pill to swallow!!!)
Anyone watched on Sky?? Its jumping me straight from ep4 to ep 6 - no sign of 5 anywhere, so bizarre??!! Anyone any insight on this?!

Anyway yes I am lovinggg this series from over the pond! The eye candy, the friendships, the personalities, the drama, the challenges... Better in every way than the last 2 DIRE efforts from UK wtf?! They are getting it wrong on every level and it's seriously making me mad!!!! I never even watched the final episodes from the baby challenge onwards from this year because it was just so so baddd (only even watched at all last year cos I was heavily pregnant!!)

Anyway my current thoughts are... I wanna kiss Timmy sooo badddd😫😭😂🥰 Zeta is one hella lucky lady😍😅

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Heyyy... I'm a bit behind... Just watched episode 4 of s4 LI USA omg so much better than the last 2 UK ones!!! (which as a die hard LI fan is a hard pill to swallow!!!)
Anyone watched on Sky?? Its jumping me straight from ep4 to ep 6 - no sign of 5 anywhere, so bizarre??!! Anyone any insight on this?!

Anyway yes I am lovinggg this series from over the pond! The eye candy, the friendships, the personalities, the drama, the challenges... Better in every way than the last 2 DIRE efforts from UK wtf?! They are getting it wrong on every level and it's seriously making me mad!!!! I never even watched the final episodes from the baby challenge onwards from this year because it was just so so baddd (only even watched at all last year cos I was heavily pregnant!!)

Anyway my current thoughts are... I wanna kiss Timmy sooo badddd😫😭😂🥰 Zeta is one hella lucky lady😍😅
I’ve watched it all and loved it so much more than the last 2 of the UK too! It seemed to have the speed, brutal kick outs, games and drama we didn’t!

• Heart
I’ve watched it all and loved it so much more than the last 2 of the UK too! It seemed to have the speed, brutal kick outs, games and drama we didn’t!
I'm so excited to watch the next episode but it's not giving me episode 5 on sky for some weird reason 😭 gonna have to try and find it online.

Ok so I had an erotic dream last night... I was having an affair with Timmy 😳🙈😂 man it was wild😘👌🔥💋:p:ROFLMAO:

Aaaannywayyy... I'm only on ep7 but wow this is giving me liiiife😍
....Andy and Sydney where the hell did that come from??!!! Top tier entertainment, go on USA 🍿:m

• Haha
Aw hell naww... Timmy just kissed Bria in bed.... :mad:
.... JOKAAA!!!
Livid on behalf of my girl Zeta.
I had such a crush on him too, but noo.. man can do one now, has put me rrright off him!!!

....anyway I'm just here shouting out into the wilderness hoping someone somewhere might come join along with me on this US ride😅🙏😂

In other news on my thoughts that no one is asking for, here's my faves...

Love Sydney and Isiah together 🥰 they're giving me American teen dream vibes and I'm here for it.

Also feel deb and Jessie are kind of adorable together. I pray he doesn't break her heart.

Erm who else... What will happen with Andy now I wonder? 🤔

I love sereniti and hope new boy doesn't play her...
:sneaky:

I love zeta but I never did see her and Timmy together so I'm hoping a proper SORT comes in for her... 6ft 5 so she can wear 'em killer heels, go girl💋

Edit2add... I was sad that Val got dumped, was hoping it'd be Maddy...

And yeh just generally loving this so much more than our 2 most recent ones... So much more authentic feeling which is weird cos normally when I watch seasons from US or Oz they feel less relatable etc... Which for me just shows how truly awful love island UK has got 😣😭

1LAST THING... I wonder how Ian Stirling's narration was received over there, anyone know how he went down? (like a lead balloon I'm assuming lol and this is from someone who is actually a fan of him and his terrible jokes!! 😂)

Last edited:
interesting podcast - looks like timmy used her and wasnt interested in a real relationship. she seems lovely but not sure why she chose to do a podcast with murad though).

• Wow
interesting podcast - looks like timmy used her and wasnt interested in a real relationship. she seems lovely but not sure why she chose to do a podcast with murad though).

I did not watch this video, but rather read a TLDR (TLDW?? lol) on Reddit.

This is ….not surprising… Timmy was giving 🚩🚩🚩🚩 throughout that season of LI USA imo.

Reactions: 1
i've just watched timmy's response. he basically just repeats himself for 30 mins and doesnt say anything of substance. he also didnt address his side of the story about the London trip.