Love Island USA 2022

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wait how come you've watched ep 31 already? I thought episodes don't come out on Mondays?
I can't find it either :cry:
Episode 31 was Sunday night's episode, yet it hasn't appeared on any of the torrent/streaming sites yet.
Looking at the Love Island USA instagram, it definitely aired and featured 👇
Jesse and Deb in the hideaway

It is not on cinema HD apk yet either...but if I remember it was the same last week wasn't up until the Tuesday....I'm definitely avoiding spoilers @grilltea @Diagnosis123 ..

And what about Laura Shitmore announcing she's finished with LI? Yaaaaayyyy

Reactions: 2
This is gonna be full of spoilers. I'm diggin' this season! fun, breezy vibe with pretty abrupt dumpings and few cliffhangers.
Still liking Zeta, although she's got a possessive streak and doesn't like Timmy exploring his options. I could see her being overbearing in the Villa with such a big personality. REALLY not liking her coupled up with Jeff. He just doesn't scream "longterm boyfriend" to me. Loving Timmy's cheesy rhymes and admire Bria's directness, although I do think Zeta and Timmy are better matched.

"Meh" over Felipe's departure, although Bryce isn't offering much and Courtney is my least favourite girl, the voice kills me and I just get "insincere" vibes from her.
Loving Deb, but Jesse ain't the one. The chemistry just isn't there, and I wouldn't put it past Jesse to cheat in a relationship (He's admitted as much in the past) Hopefully a new bombshell arrives, tailor made for her.

Isiah and Sydney are pretty well suited, although my heart breaks a little bit for Sydney, her insecurities are visible and the crying is too much.

Chazz and Sereniti. Pleased that she's found a guy who appreciates her, as tarzan lookalike Tyler was bland and didn't make the effort. He won't be missed.

Mady and Andy. Like them both, although not sure they're perfect for each other. I warmed to Mady when she mentioned wanting to adopt a child ❤

Hopefully someone else is watching this show!

View attachment 1467169
OMG this picture was stunning!

I can't find it either :cry:
Episode 31 was Sunday night's episode, yet it hasn't appeared on any of the torrent/streaming sites yet.
Looking at the Love Island USA instagram, it definitely aired and featured 👇
Jesse and Deb in the hideaway
I got the link off the Reddit page! Worked well

Reactions: 1
Watched it :)
Damn, the "natural beauty" tweet seemed particularly mean spirited, especially given Sydney's vulnerability.
I'm amazed at how little impact Mackenzie has had. I don't think any of the guys are interested at all. Anyone find Chad super annoying? Can't warm to him. Phoebe brings the drama and it would have been interesting to see her earlier on in the show, although the public may have voted her out. I'm not a fan of hers, but don't want her to leave either.
Phoebe.gif

Watched it :)
Damn, the "natural beauty" tweet seemed particularly mean spirited, especially given Sydney's vulnerability.
I'm amazed at how little impact Mackenzie has had. I don't think any of the guys are interested at all. Anyone find Chad super annoying? Can't warm to him. Phoebe brings the drama and it would have been interesting to see her earlier on in the show, although the public may have voted her out. I'm not a fan of hers, but don't want her to leave either.
View attachment 1522062
Phoebe gets worse every episode ffs. She's so entitled wtf?? it's like she expects every boy to dump their partners and go for her as soon as she shows a bit of interest. I agree with Mackenzie, I don't think Chazz is really into her yet she feels like he likes her more than Courtney smh. I feel like he picked Phoebe because Courtney set it straight and told him to man up and cut things off as she wasn't gonna wait but he couldn't sort his tiny feelings for Phoebe out. She gets mad at Mackenzie for saying Chazz downplayed his feelings; her ego gets a dig so she has to announce that Chazz friendzoned Mackenzie, yet she goes around criticising her for "bringing someone else down to make themselves feel better". Butthurt much? Hypocrisy much?? and mocking her voice, seriously??

(Typing as I watch btw) omfg the tweets this year are the harshest they've ever been. The one that called out Phoebe for having a thing for 6 guys LOL but wtf when was and how were Jesse and Timmy in this?? Sydney tho :(:cry:💔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What are you all watching this on? I've been using ITV hub and they've only uploaded the first 14 episodes?

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure 🤣🤣🤣 my toxic self is so glad Sydney and Isaiah sorted it but my grown up self knows that will end in tears. I've warmed to zeta a lot. And can we talk about how Jesse got dressed up for Isaiah's big night 😭😭

In the beginning I was like Deb and Jesse
But now I'm rooting for Nadjah and Jeff ❤❤❤

yep hate the fact Phoebe got to stay...i do believe she would be into anyone just to stay on the show.
Also they should show us whom the boys voted for anyway

In the beginning I was like Deb and Jesse
But now I'm rooting for Nadjah and Jeff ❤❤❤
idk why but no one's standing out.. everyone's just boring at this point 😟 nowhere near the hype for Ekin + Davide sadly, also idk if i'm just in a bad mood right now or does Isaiah and Sydney seem too good to be true? Was kinda rooting for them at the start but now idk... esp w/ Isaiah being only 21 and him saying how he's just been a fuckboy before this

Last edited:
  • Haha
yep hate the fact Phoebe got to stay...i do believe she would be into anyone just to stay on the show.
Also they should show us whom the boys voted for anyway
Agreed, but big respect to Mackenzie though, I don't remember how she was previously but I really liked her this time around