Love Island USA 2022

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So guys I'm going to miss the final I think. I'm heading to hospital on Sunday for surgery Monday and they are going to be keeping me for about 2 weeks.

So I'm apologising now for future posts 😜😜 as I will be on the good pain relief so God only knows what I will msg...that is if I'm aware enough to watch final on my tablet.
But please keep me updated!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
omg. I am actually speechless. I have never seen anyone self sabotage the way Jeff did.

Reactions: 2
So guys I'm going to miss the final I think. I'm heading to hospital on Sunday for surgery Monday and they are going to be keeping me for about 2 weeks.

So I'm apologising now for future posts 😜😜 as I will be on the good pain relief so God only knows what I will msg...that is if I'm aware enough to watch final on my tablet.
But please keep me updated!!!
Good luck on your surgery ❤ don't think you'll miss much tho bcs its getting pretty boring now w/ everyone smooth sailing, the final 3 are pretty obvious imo

omg. I am actually speechless. I have never seen anyone self sabotage the way Jeff did.
ikr what the heck was that.. think I spoke too soon when I said it was getting boring now lmao

Last edited:
(no spoilers dw) omg ep 35 literally a rollercoaster wtf.. the first 2 thirds were so boring i literally skipped it but the ending bit

Talk about a fall from grace for fan favourite Jeff. Hero to Zero within 24 hours.
I think his father's comment labelling Nadjah as "iffy" flipped Jeff's head into defence mode. He completely imploded with his "Buddy Buddy" meltdown over his fellow Islander's voting out Phoebe and Chad. Embarrassing scenes, talking and shouting over a restrained Timmy, then berating Nadjah as she apologised to Timmy regarding Jeff's flare up. "duck Nadjah" was the utterance that sealed his fate. Big red flags popping up from every angle as Nadjah made a boss move, seeing through his facade and recognising who he really is....a paranoid, rotten apple.

And the plot thickens.....Over on the Love Island USA reddit, they've highlighted a post from Tigerlily (Casa amor girl) as to why she suddenly vanished from the screen and hasn't been invited to the reunion. A certain Islander's off screen behaviour crossed her boundaries and made her feel incredibly uncomfortable. She refused his sexual advances, and was treated with disrespect and shunned as a result.
Strong indication that it was Jeff :sick:

I want Isaiah and Sydney to win at this point. She's my favourite Islander hands down. He's young and dumb, but likeable not mean spirited. Timmy and Zeta have had such a comfortable ride, them winning almost seems like a formality. I wouldn't be mad at the result, but fingers crossed for Syd and Zay

Jesse and Deb just aren't going to last. They're not on the same wavelength at all, it's plain to see. I give them a month on the outside, if that.
Originally I was disappointed this would be a shorter season (6 weeks, I think) but in hindsight, it's the perfect length. We haven't entered the "I'm so invested that I can't quit, but I'm hate watching it as this point" stage

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Talk about a fall from grace for fan favourite Jeff. Hero to Zero within 24 hours.
I think his father's comment labelling Nadjah as "iffy" flipped Jeff's head into defence mode. He completely imploded with his "Buddy Buddy" meltdown over his fellow Islander's voting out Phoebe and Chad. Embarrassing scenes, talking and shouting over a restrained Timmy, then berating Nadjah as she apologised to Timmy regarding Jeff's flare up. "duck Nadjah" was the utterance that sealed his fate. Big red flags popping up from every angle as Nadjah made a boss move, seeing through his facade and recognising who he really is....a paranoid, rotten apple.

And the plot thickens.....Over on the Love Island USA reddit, they've highlighted a post from Tigerlily (Casa amor girl) as to why she suddenly vanished from the screen and hasn't been invited to the reunion. A certain Islander's off screen behaviour crossed her boundaries and made her feel incredibly uncomfortable. She refused his sexual advances, and was treated with disrespect and shunned as a result.

I want Isaiah and Sydney to win at this point. She's my favourite Islander hands down. He's young and dumb, but likeable not mean spirited. Timmy and Zeta have had such a comfortable ride, them winning almost seems like a formality. I wouldn't be mad at the result, but fingers crossed for Syd and Zay

Jesse and Deb just aren't going to last. They're not on the same wavelength at all, it's plain to see. I give them a month on the outside, if that.
Originally I was disappointed this would be a shorter season (6 weeks, I think) but in hindsight, it's the perfect length. We haven't entered the "I'm so invested that I can't quit, but I'm hate watching it as this point" stage
the tigerlily rumours are insane! I've also seen another islander was forced out for picking up on his behaviour. Suggestions are Nic as he was partnered with Nadjha. I find it disgusting tbh that producers allow this to happen all in the name of 'entertainment'.
There's a reunion this year too which I think has the potential to be interesting!
I agree with the comment about Zeta and Timmy not being tested, they will win but I honestly don't see it lasting on the outside. Sydney and Isaiah however I think will. The producers were really gunning for them and they pushed through. And let's face it, without them, the last two weeks would have been a snooze fest!
Does the American version have final dates and love declarations like our version?

• Wow

yea agreed, if it was the same 8 weeks as UK LI i feel like we'd get a lot more boring episodes, just wish they did the lie detector challenge again :(

the tigerlily rumours are insane! I've also seen another islander was forced out for picking up on his behaviour. Suggestions are Nic as he was partnered with Nadjha. I find it disgusting tbh that producers allow this to happen all in the name of 'entertainment'.
There's a reunion this year too which I think has the potential to be interesting!
I agree with the comment about Zeta and Timmy not being tested, they will win but I honestly don't see it lasting on the outside. Sydney and Isaiah however I think will. The producers were really gunning for them and they pushed through. And let's face it, without them, the last two weeks would have been a snooze fest!
Does the American version have final dates and love declarations like our version?
From what i remember yes they do, pretty much the same as UK but im not 100% sure

yeah same!! although i think its cuz its a streaming service? at least thats what i read, but it didnt have the same buzz the live UK finale has.
Yeah I think that's why but still 🤣 we all knew who would win. I'm hoping the reunion brings some drama? Wonder if Jeff will be there 😬

• Haha
LI Australia in a few months anyone? :LOL:

Yeah I think that's why but still 🤣 we all knew who would win. I'm hoping the reunion brings some drama? Wonder if Jeff will be there 😬
Feel like the finalists weren't super excited/shocked either when Zeta & Timmy were announced, pretty sure the whole world knew who was gonna win :sleep:

Last edited:
LI Australia in a few months anyone? :LOL:

Feel like the finalists weren't super excited/shocked either when Zeta & Timmy were announced, pretty sure the whole world knew who was gonna win :sleep:
I actually think they'll be the first to split. I dunno, something just didn't sit right with me whenever they were on my screen. She almost talks to him like she's his mom

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I watched the reunion this evening. I’ve no idea who is jumping into Tyler’s DM’s but would love to know. I did notice that there was not much warmth towards Phoebe from the other contestants 😬😬 I’m pretty sure I didn’t nod off but did they not talk to Mady and Andy?

I watched the reunion this evening. I’ve no idea who is jumping into Tyler’s DM’s but would love to know. I did notice that there was not much warmth towards Phoebe from the other contestants 😬😬 I’m pretty sure I didn’t nod off but did they not talk to Mady and Andy?
did anyone watch the Reunion?
whos in tylers DMs?
Where did you guys watch it? I can't find it online anywhere :((( Im in the UK