Love Island USA 2022

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another controversial opinion, Isaiah is cute as duck lol I love his dangly shoppingmode earring

So I keep going on about his dangly earring..... @grilltea and I said I couldn't understand the hoopla about him . BUT but but...after watching him talking to Sydney after the recoupling and how intensely he was looking at her...wait for it....my opinion has changed 😜😜
I've decided Isaiah has snuck up on me and I now like him....I'm thinking he would be amazing with Courteney whom I didn't like either at the start and now I feel she is one of the most genuine women in there and I just live for her cute lil laugh.

Isn't it amazing that opinions can change so much ( well mine anyway) and it is not because the islander has behaved in a bad manner or anything like in UK love island it is purely because I feel I'm getting to see more of their personalities 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Latest episode.... Well, well, well. Phoebe can get in the bin. That is all
Chazz can join her. The only thing I liked about Phoebe is that she set Isaiah straight. You can't date two girls at the same time to decide which one you like the most. I kinda felt a little sad for Nic. He was dropped the moment he entered the Villa and seemed to like Nadjah during Casa.
Leaving wasn't his only option though, he could have pursued Chanse, Phoebe or Bella. New guy Joel entering tonight! 🥳
I'm not buying anything Kat is selling and unsure as to whether she has feelings for Jared, or wants to hang on to a well liked guy to further her youtube hustle
Zeta/Timmy's date! charming and creative, I loved the bike ride followed by planting the relationship goals in garden setting 🌷❤
phoebe.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Another controversial opinion, Isaiah is cute as duck lol I love his dangly shoppingmode earring

So I keep going on about his dangly earring..... @grilltea and I said I couldn't understand the hoopla about him . BUT but but...after watching him talking to Sydney after the recoupling and how intensely he was looking at her...wait for it....my opinion has changed 😜😜
I've decided Isaiah has snuck up on me and I now like him....I'm thinking he would be amazing with Courteney whom I didn't like either at the start and now I feel she is one of the most genuine women in there and I just live for her cute lil laugh.

Isn't it amazing that opinions can change so much ( well mine anyway) and it is not because the islander has behaved in a bad manner or anything like in UK love island it is purely because I feel I'm getting to see more of their personalities 😀
hahahaha I've always thought he was cute ever since ep 1 and yess Courtney is deffo one of the most genuine in there, her and Isaiah would make a gorgeous couple but I don't think their personalities would match. Idk if Chad is into Courtney either or if he's just there for a good time.

Chazz can join her. The only thing I liked about Phoebe is that she set Isaiah straight. You can't date two girls at the same time to decide which one you like the most. I kinda felt a little sad for Nic. He was dropped the moment he entered the Villa and seemed to like Nadjah during Casa.
Leaving wasn't his only option though, he could have pursued Chanse, Phoebe or Bella. New guy Joel entering tonight! 🥳
I'm not buying anything Kat is selling and unsure as to whether she has feelings for Jared, or wants to hang on to a well liked guy to further her youtube hustle
Zeta/Timmy's date! charming and creative, I loved the bike ride followed by planting the relationship goals in garden setting 🌷❤
View attachment 1500944
I just didn't like how she a)made out like she had Sydney's back in Casa when all she did was tear her down and b) decided she didn't like Isaiah after he dropped her and made out to the girls like it was her decision 🤣🤣

Dunno if its just me but.. The way Phoebe was speaking to Syd sounded like she was bragging/rubbing it in her face :// Also I swear every Casa person that comes in the Villa always ends up getting thrown to the side and just hangs around the villa before getting dumped a few eps later lol

also edit: Isaiah's side profile is cute as duck, still love the dangly earring <3

This is cute af

View attachment 1500944
Agreed Chazz is gross.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I've been wondering where Monday's episode is all day.....
Checked the official instagram page and apparently the show runs Tues-Sunday.
Last week was a special Monday episode because of Casa. :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Right, only just started on this so haven’t read the thread yet as I don’t want spoilers. Currently on ep5.

So far Courtney’s voice makes my ears bleed and sucking all the brain cells out of me. My god, I hope by the time I have caught up she’s gone!

LOVE Zeta, what a girl. Doing us Brit’s proud.

Love Val’s fire and no bullshit attitude.

Also love that the age range is higher than UK. I feel that these people are more invested in finding love.

Will be interesting to see how well this post ages once I’m up to date!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They're copying the UK then and bringing in am ex islander 🤦🏼‍♀️ have t they realised it didn't work!
wait who

I've been wondering where Monday's episode is all day.....
Checked the official instagram page and apparently the show runs Tues-Sunday.
Last week was a special Monday episode because of Casa. :unsure:
Damn thanks producers for not letting us wait too long then haha

Mackenzie? The blonde girl. Didn't like her at all so don't know why they chose her. But then Adam Collard was chosen so 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
ahh I didn't watch the first look so I didn't know! I remember her face but forgot how she was on her season, was she the one that had that teddy bear?? Bringing in ex islanders does add extra excitement i guess because we know what their like and the drama they could potentially bring

I’m way behind guys 😂😂 I’m only on episode 8😫 I have some serious catching up to do hhaha

ahh I didn't watch the first look so I didn't know! I remember her face but forgot how she was on her season, was she the one that had that teddy bear?? Bringing in ex islanders does add extra excitement i guess because we know what their like and the drama they could potentially bring
First look is up! Who do we think will be in the bottom couples? I can't see them sending Isaiah home? Possibly Jared and Chanse

Aw My Lordy Lord so much to unpack!!
Can't wait for this episode 😍

so my cold old aged heart melted at the end and i shed a little tear...withthat ending 😪

Okay doky so Phoebe is a pain in the arse she needs to go! So bleeping over her it is unreal.
Sydney's lips ate really beginning to bother me 🤪

so my cold old aged heart melted at the end and i shed a little tear...withthat ending 😪

Okay doky so Phoebe is a pain in the arse she needs to go! So bleeping over her it is unreal.
Sydney's lips ate really beginning to bother me 🤪
Yeah I wish someone would tell her to ease off the filler. And the fake tan. It's a shame because she's a beautiful girl

Can I ask where everywhere streams it? I use watchseriestv but they're really slow at uploading recently and I still haven't seen last night's episode in full!

Can I ask where everywhere streams it? I use watchseriestv but they're really slow at uploading recently and I still haven't seen last night's episode in full!
https://ww2.putlockers.li/tv-show/love-island-usa-2019_VFFld0s4SFd4MUk9//S04E26/watch.html here!! the quality is good and they don't have any annoying ads either!

Chazz is actually bleeping disgusting. He walks around all smug acting like he owns the place, has "tested things" w/ at least 3/4 people + has pretty much kissed everyone, yet gets all angry when Joel kisses Bella. "This is the moment where I gotta teach Joel how the duck tit goes around here" shut the duck up ohmygod. He literally expects every girl to fall at his feet and crawl back to him whenever he runs off to do whatever he pleases. He's just as bad as the UK S8 boys. The only remotely good thing he's done is pie phoebe off in the challenge. THANK YOU KAT

Phoebe is such an arrogant snake ohmygod she literally goes after every guy her "best friend" is trying to form a connection with, I cant even tell if she's doing this to try and stay in for the win or if she's just rude and selfish in general

Last edited:
Reactions: 3