Love Island USA 2022

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely loving LI USA just starting episode 7 so trying to skip the spoilers on here but so far enjoying the spice

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm caught up with this now! Absolutely not surprised at casa at all, although a bit heartbroken for one of the og lads

Reactions: 3
I’ve only watched ep 1 but I like to host much better than Laura and think Iain is a terrible choice for this. So far I don’t have favourites but I liked the way the girls all complemented each other as they came in.

Reactions: 6
I’ve only watched ep 1 but I like to host much better than Laura and think Iain is a terrible choice for this. So far I don’t have favourites but I liked the way the girls all complemented each other as they came in.
I loved that as well!

HI IM BACK was busy for the past week but I've finally caught up on the episodes!! Also yay I see new tattlers here haha, I'm starting episode 20 so i'll leave a spoiler tab again:
I was so shocked when Bryce was chosen to leave omg also Mady and Andy are so bleeping cute I together I rly hope they give dating a go, albeit super sad to see her and Deb separated :( this season has been the absolute best so far with so many jaw drops!! This one really puts UK LI to shame haha. Anyways about Courtney.. I don't mind if she stayed or left, she's just so intriguing lol I've literally never seen anyone with the same mannerisms as her it's so odd she acts so robotic, especially the "aha" she says all the time, but I think she's sweet. Also love the producers for this show, bringing in literally Sydney 2.0 for Isaiah, I do feel sorry for Sydney though she seems really sweet but yea like you've all said really insecure. I feel like Isaiah isn't gonna recouple with someone else but he'll just keep his doubts/true feeling to himself and coast to the end tbh. All the girls seem like they're genuinely there for one another, no nasty gossiping behind each other's back and they were also super welcoming towards Kat and Nadjah (also helping Nadjah w/ the Isaiah situation) which is so refreshing to see. Kat deffo used Chazz to get in the Villa, there was literally no spark between them, unsure if she cried bcs she genuinely didn't want Chazz to feel used or if she was just worried that everyone would see through her :/

Also! who are we liking from Casa???

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Also! who are we liking from Casa???
Kyle looks like a mashup of Adam driver and Joe Wicks, he's so goofy and tailor made for Deb. They're personalities are similar, and she appears to much more in her element with him than with Jesse. Will she pick him though?......hmmm
The other redhead Chanse is out of the picture, and the only chance Isaiah has of straying is with super thirsty Phoebe. He feels a spark and wants to explore.
Chazz is just there for a holiday and will likely bring back Gabby. Zeta and Timmy ain't straying. Jeff and Tigerlilly....I doubt it, although I could see Nadjah coupling up with mustached Nic.
Chad appears to be a hot commodity with both Courtney and Kat vying for his attention. Italian Jordan's fate is sealed with Courtney, the spark wasn't there during their night of kissing.

Side note, the cocktail making challenge was vile. And Iain Sterling is such an awful fit, I've learned to tune him out but occasionally his banter breaks through and takes me out of the comfort TV I'm enjoying.

Please watch the First Look for Episode 21
. Absolutely savage editing and totally hilarious with Sydney pining for Isaiah just as he kisses Phoebe. Must see TV on the Love Island USA youtube page.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Kyle looks like a mashup of Adam driver and Joe Wicks, he's so goofy and tailor made for Deb. They're personalities are similar, and she appears to much more in her element with him than with Jesse. Will she pick him though?......hmmm
The other redhead Chanse is out of the picture, and the only chance Isaiah has of straying is with super thirsty Phoebe. He feels a spark and wants to explore.
Chazz is just there for a holiday and will likely bring back Gabby. Zeta and Timmy ain't straying. Jeff and Tigerlilly....I doubt it, although I could see Nadjah coupling up with mustached Nic.
Chad appears to be a hot commodity with both Courtney and Kat vying for his attention. Italian Jordan's fate is sealed with Courtney, the spark wasn't there during their night of kissing.

Side note, the cocktail making challenge was vile. And Iain Sterling is such an awful fit, I've learned to tune him out but occasionally his banter breaks through and takes me out of the comfort TV I'm enjoying.

Please watch the First Look for Episode 21. Absolutely savage editing and totally hilarious with Sydney pining for Isaiah just as he kisses Phoebe. Must see TV on the Love Island USA youtube page.
Agreed the producers are doing great this season hahaha bringing in so many doubles. Phoebe is so annoying there's a difference between being confident in yourself and cocky desperado. Jesse is reaallllyyy surprising me atm, never thought he'd be so loyal. If Deb and Jesse stay together throughout the whole thing and end up winning it's gonna be kinda boring/predictable, same with Timmy & Zeta sorry 🤷‍♀️ Though the public don't seem to like Deb & Jesse together anyway lmao. Anyways my predictions for the recoupling:
- Courtney + Chad (Assuming she goes first)
- Nadjah + Nic
- Deb doesn't recouple (Even if she does i feel like her and Jesse are gonna end up back together anyway)
- Zeta doesn't recouple
- Sydney doesn't recouple
- Kat with whoever's left lol maybe Jordan?? (or Courtney + Jordan if Kat goes first)
- Isaiah + Phoebe (Feel like he's gonna go back to Sydney a few days after and they get back together despite her saying she'd be closed off)
- Jeff + Tigerlily (Feel like she's gonna stray)
- Chazz + Gabby (Gabby deffo gonna toss him aside once she's in)
- Timmy doesn't recouple
- Jesse doesn't recouple
- The guy Mady was w/ (forgot his name whoops) w/ whoever's left, honestly don't care haha
Also praying they do the lie detector + twitter challenge again!!

awwww my God Phoebe is WRECKING my head...shes needy, clingy, boastful, sucky sucky...nope note for me. Isaiahis falling for her bullshit. Remembernow i said Sydney reminded me of Luca but watching this episodeshe is going to be FLOORED when he brings back Phoebe Woebe 😪😪 Dont know how i feel about Debs and her connection 🤨🤨🤨 i just love her and Jesse together. And Jesse staying loyal...my man!!!
So tonights episodewill be online around 2am and if im awake definitely going to watch it tonight.
Love the way they dont say can we have a cha? Theyuse other terms and it is waaaay more natural.
As for Sarah Hylandher chats yestor the other day were so natural around the fire pit and was able to follow up with questionson the spot ALSO she has her owversion of the Love Islandwalk into the villa and i love it xx
Episode 21.....oh my lordy lord can those boys kiss 💋 😘 not the face sucking of the UK version.
Love Island UK is the Shein version of Love Island US 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg I just reread what I put in the spoiler above. 😳 I'm so embarrassed with my typos and words running into each other SMH 😪😪
I think I was typing so fast I didn't realise I was making mistakes. Apologies to anyone whom read the above spoiler 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 1
awwww my God Phoebe is WRECKING my head...shes needy, clingy, boastful, sucky sucky...nope note for me. Isaiahis falling for her bullshit. Remembernow i said Sydney reminded me of Luca but watching this episodeshe is going to be FLOORED when he brings back Phoebe Woebe 😪😪 Dont know how i feel about Debs and her connection 🤨🤨🤨 i just love her and Jesse together. And Jesse staying loyal...my man!!!
So tonights episodewill be online around 2am and if im awake definitely going to watch it tonight.
Love the way they dont say can we have a cha? Theyuse other terms and it is waaaay more natural.
As for Sarah Hylandher chats yestor the other day were so natural around the fire pit and was able to follow up with questionson the spot ALSO she has her owversion of the Love Islandwalk into the villa and i love it xx
Episode 21.....oh my lordy lord can those boys kiss 💋 😘 not the face sucking of the UK version.
Love Island UK is the Shein version of Love Island US 🤣🤣🤣
HAHA your typos made me giggle, fr tho this season is so good!! Plus there's such a huge difference between how the US boys are acting at Casa amor in comparison to the UK, no Luca egging everyone on to duck up their relationships, no randomly making out with everyone just to "truly test relationships", heck even Isaiah stressing out so much shows he genuinely cares. Yea I agree, Phoebe is annoying idk her whole "i'm the full package, it's a high risk but high reward" thing is so grating, she's just so arrogant. Isaiah said he was gonna ask Syd to be his gf on their next date, yet she replied by saying that it took them 3 days to form the same connection him and Syd formed in 3 weeks... feels a bit condescending/manipulative?? Maybe not as harsh but she seems to always be telling him how to feel and throwing small digs at Syd :/ Also didn't like when Isaiah said "all natural she's bleeping gorgeous, 11/10", kinda seems like he's actually not that attracted to Syd?? Phoebe is deffo really pretty but I don't think she's as gorgeous as all the guys are making her out to be, just my my opinion though! I don't think Gabby is into Chazz either, deffo looking at it as a ticket into the Villa. Don't think Chad is into Courtney either... wonder if she'll ever find out about the kiss between him and Kat hmm

• Heart
Has anyone seen the stories about one of the casa boys? Guilty or not, surely he should removed?

• Wow
Has anyone seen the stories about one of the casa boys? Guilty or not, surely he should removed?
The producers might have kicked him out before the recoupling....we'll have to see.
Anyone wondering, search twitter for "Kyle Fraser predator". Multiple accusations that he's a rotten apple.
There was definitely something off about the guy - "too good to be true" indeed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
The producers might have kicked him out before the recoupling....we'll have to see.
Anyone wondering, search twitter for "Kyle Fraser predator". Multiple accusations that he's a rotten apple.
There was definityely something off about the guy - "too good to be true" indeed.
He's definitely a strange character. Like I say, even if it's fabricated (which is highly unlikely) they're putting the girls in there at risk. If I was her mom, I'd be demanding he leaves

• Wow
Holy mother fucker 😳
I'm floored...is anyone safe in this world anymore?
Wat the duck is wrong with these men???

The story with the girl who dated him and he pressurised her into sex is after hitting a nerve with me and has made me very sad. Unfortunately I was in this position with a man in my mid 20's...I'm now 48 so almost 20 years ago this occurred. I didn't know what happened was wrong back then..this makes me so sad and angry....

I hope he's off the show....
I'm stunned 😲 I just don’t have the words..those poor women 😢

I'm responding with WOW emojis ladies because I'm shocked and upset at this mother fucker..not wow at your posts what are ye thinking incase it came across wrong ladies 😘😘

I got a bit distracted on my little rant there 🙃 😅
Remember @Diagnosis123 you were saying back a few posts about Courtney and I was saying she's very bland and dumbing herself down?
Well did I get it wrong or what?? She's really grown on me big time AND she's showing her brains now and I have to admit.......I lobe her little laugh.
I think she could be in a surprising winning couple!!

Also when Isaiah had his sunglasses on in yesterday's episode and he was being really serious when Phoebe Woebe was trying to convince him she was the full package he was the Head off Luca Fish 🐟 😅
I'm wondering is Kat turning out to be this years version of Hugo??

Last edited:
  • Sad