Love Island USA 2022

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm on episode 8 and I'm struggling NOT to click the spoiler tabs on here. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
This episode seems to be the one where Zeta kicks off with Timmy.
Last episode she asked him if he could see them on the outside? ALREADY???
Slow down hunni buns 😘

Loving the background music also x
LOVING this series so far....come all ye tattlers watch this show πŸ™Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
(Kinda spoiler but not really) right!!! can't wait till everyone starts watching. Kinda love Courtney right now she just speaks her mind, doesn't give two shits and is hilarious. I don't like how Sereniti is acting at the moment, she basically pied Chazz off then suddenly wanted to give him a chance after the public voted to keep them in (game plan??) and now she's yelling and being childish when Chazz is on his date w/ Kat :confused: just started ep 15, report back soon x

OKAY i really like Timmy, he seems super genuine and loved when he told Isaiah to be true to himself plus he's so cute w/ Zeta, reallyyyy hope he doesn't do something stupid later on like lick a tit or whatever

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
WHAT THE FUCKK CHAZZ ohmygoddd ????? "Despite the things that I've been through with this girl" ?????????? she's been here a day?? what tit have you been through with her exactly? "I feel like this girl is going to be able to reciprocate the energy I've been giving" I swear he purposely made it sound like he was gonna pick Sereniti omg chazz is shady af but okay go on

Screenshot 2022-08-06 at 12.30.08 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-08-06 at 12.30.01 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-08-06 at 12.29.58 AM.png
literally same

Last edited:
WHAT THE FUCKK CHAZZ ohmygoddd ????? "Despite the things that I've been through with this girl" ?????????? she's been here a day?? what tit have you been through with her exactly? "I feel like this girl is going to be able to reciprocate the energy I've been giving" I swear he purposely made it sound like he was gonna pick Sereniti omg chazz is shady af but okay go on

View attachment 1475165View attachment 1475168View attachment 1475169 literally same
There are a couple of theories on the Love Island USA reddit as to what might going on. This is unlikely, but Chazz could be saying "Come here, Kat" to call her over and apologise for not picking her. Sounds crazy, and it's a strange move because he'd then have to clarify "Oh sorry guys, I'm picking Sereniti, but I just wanted to explain my choice".
Pretty implausible IMO.

The other theory which would explain why the speech he gave referenced Sereniti, is that he changed his mind mid speech. Originally thinking he was picking Sereniti and having last second doubts, pivoting his decision to Kat.
Who knows, but I'm hyped for the next episode!

Side note, Jeff is starting to crack me up with how smooth he is and the way he talks to the girls "I'm gonna scoop yo ass up, take ya home to mamma right now" He's certainly one of the more entertaining guys, and could be a big softie, or at least more loyal than I first though. I like how he handled Zeta and how she wanted Timmy back.

Reactions: 1
OMFG wicked voting off an islander so quickly into it...poor surfer boy....LOBE it hunni buns 😍

(That will never get old) πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

• Haha
OMFG wicked voting off an islander so quickly into it...poor surfer boy....LOBE it hunni buns 😍

(That will never get old) πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Tyler (Tarzan lookalike) was too laid back and not giving Sereniti the attention she wanted. He wasn't particularly funny or outgoing, so I'm kinda glad he's no longer around. It's such an easy to show to watch, I think the pacing is better than the UK version but I can't pinpoint why. I loved watching the UK version this year, but that was mainly due to the live tattle commentary, the show itself was often painfully dull and if I wasn't engaged in the tattle threads, I may not have continued watching.

The US show feels different, and I'll keep watching even if no one else is talking about it. The downside with it being streamed, is that it's not on a TV channel at a certain time, where everyone can follow along live as we were doing on ITV 2.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yep totally agree with you @Diagnosis123 if it wasn't for tattle thread UK version would have been crap...

This show the games and challenges are way more interesting and sexy...I'm delighted Zeta was saved BUT I do NOT trust Timmy πŸ˜–πŸ˜–. I like Zetas bit of possessiveness we can all be like that.
Loving the drama with Bria and Zeta 🀣🀣🀣

Love how the girls asked Bryce outright has he dated black women! Straight to the point.

Have to admit the girls dressing room is in waaaay better shape than the one in UK.

On episode 13....... love Deb and Jesse...my fav couple so far. Really rooting for them.
Don't like Bria just can't take to her.
Jury still out on Timmy.

I just love the conversations πŸ’• 😍
I don't find any underhanded comments being passed or anything.

Have to admit the girls dressing room is in waaaay better shape than the one in UK.

On episode 13....... love Deb and Jesse...my fav couple so far. Really rooting for them.
Don't like Bria just can't take to her.
Jury still out on Timmy.

I just love the conversations πŸ’• 😍
I don't find any underhanded comments being passed or anything.
Wow, you're really flying through these episodes :-D Soon you'll be all caught up πŸ₯°
Some good drama in episodes 14 and 15

I like Timmy. I find his way of speaking quite amusing, and he's got a calm presence.
How do you like Courtney? Me and @grilltea have differing opinions :ROFLMAO: I want her out ASAP

• Haha
I think Courtney doesn't really add anything to the show. I think she's dumbing herself down because no way she could be that bland 🀭🀭
To be fair she just has to open her mouth and I automatically take a deep breath and go oh no what is she going to come out with now lol πŸ˜…

I don't get the love for Isaiah????
Sydney is going to bleeping kill him after these dates...it is going to be carnage

Have to admit Mady is growing on me especially on that date.
Just starting episode 15...

I'm loving the upbeat music much better than UK x

Jesb forever...Jesse and Deb β€πŸ€—

Sereniti 😱😱😱😱 ooohhhh don't like this side of her.
Wondering is she coasting with Chazz.

Oh Holy duck where is live tattlers when I need them?
It's the recoupling

Omg sweet Jesus Mary and Joseph above in heaven come down and save me now!!!! That recoupling 😱😱😱😱😱.....

Last edited:
And just like that...Sereniti leaves the Villa. Chazz definitely has a cold blooded side to him. His misleading speech was something else. Very mean.
Timmy was right in saying Chazz and Kat are one of the weakest couples. Kat saw him as a ticket in to the Villa, and wouldn't hesitate to jump on a new guy should the situation present itself.
Loved the astronaut challenge! πŸš€ Creative and fun.

I'm liking Jeff more and more, and starting to feel bad for the guy given Zeta wasn't "all in" on him, and new girl Nadjah can't stop pining for Isaiah.
Can't wait to see some Isaiah/Nadjah/Sydney drama soon. This series is moving QUICK. I think it's only 6 weeks long, and Casa Amor starts next week!
What a moment - Zeta kissing Courtney! 😍
kiss.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
Guys Jeff can't stand Deb after looking at unseen bits x he makes me cringe 😬

Guys Jeff can't stand Deb after looking at unseen bits x he makes me cringe 😬
I skipped through Unseen Bits and was howling at Isaiah's botched percentages.
"I think it's like, 65-45"
"I'm not 100 percent sure, I'm maybe, 75-35"

Have you watched Episode 18 yet? It's one of my favourite episodes so far and many interesting plots are developing. My only wish is that this series was longer than 6 weeks, and that Casa wasn't this week!
I'm not sure what to make of Kat with her "I want to get to know other guys" chat and then later crying over potentially blowing it with Chazz. I don't think she's serious about finding love.
The Isaiah/Sydney/Nadjah dynamic is great, and I'm wondering just how much Isaiah would like to pursue things with Nadjah if Sydney wasn't in the picture.
Cracks starting to form as Courtney's not receiving the affection she desires from the now cold Bryce.
I don't know how to feel about Mady. She's saying "everyone expects me to fall in love with the next guy who walks through the door" and I get where she's coming from, she's under pressure to make things happen with any guy who enters. I feel she should have left at the same time as Andy. They were well suited, and it's pretty clear Jared isn't the one.
Loved the awards game, it certainly ruffled some feathers.
I'm really not sure who they're gonna pick to leave. it's either gonna be Chazz or Jared for the guys....and Nadjah/Mady/Kat for the girls....

I wish more people were watching, I'm loving it to be honest.πŸ₯³ Maybe a live viewing thread will pop up when it airs on ITVbe, but I ain't going back to the start 🀣

• Heart
I skipped through Unseen Bits and was howling at Isaiah's botched percentages.
"I think it's like, 65-45"
"I'm not 100 percent sure, I'm maybe, 75-35"

Have you watched Episode 18 yet? It's one of my favourite episodes so far and many interesting plots are developing. My only wish is that this series was longer than 6 weeks, and that Casa wasn't this week!
I'm not sure what to make of Kat with her "I want to get to know other guys" chat and then later crying over potentially blowing it with Chazz. I don't think she's serious about finding love.
The Isaiah/Sydney/Nadjah dynamic is great, and I'm wondering just how much Isaiah would like to pursue things with Nadjah if Sydney wasn't in the picture.
Cracks starting to form as Courtney's not receiving the affection she desires from the now cold Bryce.
I don't know how to feel about Mady. She's saying "everyone expects me to fall in love with the next guy who walks through the door" and I get where she's coming from, she's under pressure to make things happen with any guy who enters. I feel she should have left at the same time as Andy. They were well suited, and it's pretty clear Jared isn't the one.
Loved the awards game, it certainly ruffled some feathers.
I'm really not sure who they're gonna pick to leave. it's either gonna be Chazz or Jared for the guys....and Nadjah/Mady/Kat for the girls....

I wish more people were watching, I'm loving it to be honest.πŸ₯³ Maybe a live viewing thread will pop up when it airs on ITVbe, but I ain't going back to the start 🀣
Thought episode 18 was bleeping BRILLIANT excuse my language...I don't want to spoil for anyone so will put a spoiler tag
sooooooo i absolutelyLOVED the game and loved how each couple reacted to the awards...it really did ruffle a few feathers..
I couldn't help but think the way Nadjah was describing Sydney was the way we were all describing Luca about Gemma , even to the point she has him in a choke hold. Just really hit me between the eyes.
I do think Mady misses Andy terrible and if she'snot voted off she will walk but I think they will vote her off tbh. Kat I just cannot get my head around. She'splaying a dangerousgame with Chazz...all delighted one second then the next practically duck off..
The boys will vote off Jared I think.
Can't belive my man Jesse was in bottom 4....I'm SO SO invested in Deb and Jesse I'm absolutely smitten with them ❀❀❀

Reactions: 1
Okay I watched episode one last week, but rewatched on ITVBe last night to refresh. I really like Deb she seems so lovely. Every girl that walks into the villa she’s pumping them up, ya love to see it. I don’t really like the stylist girl (at the minute - this could change). I like Serenity as well she seems sweet. I absolutely loveeeee Sarah Hyland - she is beautiful and her sparkly dress is giving me VIBEZZZZ! but the boys in this show need to sort their hairstyles out because these slick backs with a serious amount of bryl cream is giving me the ickπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Thought episode 18 was bleeping BRILLIANT
Oh wow, I hadn't even made the connection to Luca/Gemma but that's spot on. Very possessive and quite clingy. I feel like Sydney has been hurt in the past and has low self esteem, so is hanging on to Isaiah for dear life. Luca was possessive in a different, more sinister way and he's also super arrogant in a way Sydney isn't but both relationships are very one sided. I love entertaining this season is, with no uncomfortable toxicity or bullying. It's all about the relationship dynamics.

Just watched episode 19 and CASA AMOR is bringing it so far. Love the newbies and there is high potential for heads turning. A new redhead for Isaiah, the perfect guy for Courtney and a stunning, tall and smart New York law student looking to snatch a man.