Love Island UK 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faye is disgusting to scream at Chloe like that, showing her true fish wife colours.
Toby comes across as a boy not a man, don’t see how anyone would go for him, especially Chloe. Kaz was in a different league.

Reactions: 28
Why does Chloe and Luciana dRag their words out so much? Does my tree in!
They both obviously fancy themselves a lot too. But they just appear fake and not genuine at all.

Reactions: 12
Can’t see the appeal in Toby he’s dead behind the eyes and has been so crap about the Kaz thing - he shouldn’t have told her he was interested if he wasn’t and then he should have told her he wasn’t interested and wanted to try things with Chloe before chatting with Chloe on the day bed. I know Chloe and Kaz are ‘friends’ but she has no real loyalty to her but he did.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I didn’t think I could but I dislike Faye & Sharon so much more after last night. I don’t think Faye is fiery at all. She speaks to people like tit and there’s a difference between ‘drama’ and then being downright rude

Reactions: 35
Jake seems to have slipped below the net a little… am I the only one who thinks he is a bit creepy? He’s mentioned a fair few times how much he loves feet and the whole thing about any blonde girl too. I get that people are in to different things but he just gives me sex pest vibes 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Honestly if I were Kaz I'd be embarrassed about Faye and her outburst. Stop fighting other people's battles and sort your extensions out, nosy cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Both Maura and Megan Barton whatserface both went in for the kill with blokes already taken so no different for Chloe. It's bloody love island. She's bored and wants some action.She hasn't broken up a marriage. Kaz has know him five mins and she knows he's not interested - he couldn't make it any more obvious.Gobby Faye should keep her nose out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
I hate the whole girl's girl thing - but Chloe is definitely not a girl's girl. I get a proper bitchy vibe off her, and that stupid voice. If I was in there, not sure I could even bear to have a conversation with her, I have to keep muting the volume when she's on screen because it hurts my ears!

I do like Kaz, hope there's an attraction between her and the new guy. She can definitely do better than the wet lettuce that is Toby.

I absolutely don't trust Jake at all. He's so biding his time to see if someone better comes along. I hope Lib continues to be cautious about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Faye comes across so mega insecure, theres been loads of instances of it. Defensive-ness around her looks, literally even the first episode where she stepped forward for someone and they chose someone else and she mentioned it a good few times, clearly bitter about it. She comes across as one of those girls who thinks being strong and confident is sort of being an hole - raising your voice at people and always being the loudest in the room.

Reactions: 34
I was shocked at how calm, collected and respectful Liberty has been dealing with Jake - it goes to show she really likes him - because I’m getting pissed off watching him act like he can do better than her 🤦🏼‍♀️ I personally feel if anyone’s punching, it’s certainly him, and although I don’t think he means any harm, his constant “blonde” comments wind me up. It’s really childish. When I was in year 8 my (ginger, ironically) boyfriend broke up with me because I dyed my hair brown and he “only likes blondes.” He was a muppet too 😂 I just think it’s a strange feature to focus on, I find it quite odd that out of a whole woman you’re there fixated on the colour of her hair, and basically stating that if anyone comes in who looks pretty much like Liberty, you will go and try with her…? When Liberty is stunning?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I just hate how looks-centered this all is - the girls actually bond with the boys for who they are inside as well as out, whereas I feel the boys would drop the girls they have a connection with in a heartbeat if somebody more “physically appealing” or “LAD approved” walks through the door. Hence Jake still exploring and looking for options when he’s lucky to have someone as beautiful as Liberty so into him, like King Kong of the bloody Jungle, and Liberty being patient and understanding with him. I’d have taken his head off I won’t lie. You really like someone or you don’t!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Faye, Rachel and Sharon are mean girls. They act far younger than their ages.
Rachel is beautiful but her personality just seems to range from blah to kinda unhinged... I can't believe she's 29, just maturity wise she doesn't come across that way.
Chloe... a bit much but look it's love island, why the hell not!!? She should have given Kaz the heads up though!!
Kaz, I am actually so glad this happened cause she can 100% do better than Toby!! She is the real knock out in there, she's rediculously pretty and natural, I don't get how the lads aren't all over her... but again I don't get how the girls aren't all over Hugo either 🤷‍♀️
Hugo... 🥺🥺🥺 I can't even talk about it except to say it just shows what witches the girls are tbh.
Faye, she is such an awful person... I have seen people say on here that she's the girl who'd get arrested on a night out and that's 100% true. If your in doubt about whether a person's behaviour is acceptable just reverse the genders. You do that with Faye and the male version of her would have been booted.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Some people here and on twitter have checked who the new guy Teddy follows on instagram (blondes from what I understood, haven't checked myself), and judging by Chloe's track record (Aaron, Toby) I see the two of them coupling up down the line. Chloe is not done ruffling feathers, she won't stay around Toby for long that's for sure.

Reactions: 6
Chloe hasn’t done anything wrong. It’s love island at the end of the day not friend island. They’re not there to make best friends, that’s just a bonus. She owes Kaz nothing. Kaz is throwing her toys out the pram

Reactions: 29
I really like Millie in other news I think she’s lovely. Really vibrant and genuine and friendly. And it was lovely seeing how Liam changed as compared to the way he behaves around Faye - you can tell he genuinely likes her by how he looks at her! It’s nice seeing his real self come out when he’s around someone he actually vibes with

Reactions: 29
Jake seems to have slipped below the net a little… am I the only one who thinks he is a bit creepy? He’s mentioned a fair few times how much he loves feet and the whole thing about any blonde girl too. I get that people are in to different things but he just gives me sex pest vibes 🤣
I agree. He is a Fred West lookalike gives me the ick. His tattoos are :sick: and he has a lizard vibe always licking his lips and looking around

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All of the guys in there would be punching with these girls bar Faye and Sharon, yet they're all fighting over them. Shame you have to couple up to stay in the villa, this is not the calibre of men that we should be promoting as desirable.

Reactions: 12
My opinions on yesterday: chloe is 100% playing a game, shes works in marketing and sales for god sake. The reason she picked Hugo at the first recouping was not so he could ‘stay in to get the opportunity to find love’ it was to cover herself, as she didn’t know/think anyone was that into her so she thought atleast 1. Hugo will always pick her because of what she done for him at any future recouplings unless he finds anyone he likes and likes him back ( which at the moment is looking unlikely )
2. She thought if it was down to the public whether she stayed in the future, they would remember what she done for Hugo and think she’s worth saving.

as soon as she heard all of the boys say that they would like to share a bed with her if they weren’t in their couples, her whole attitude had changed.
she doesn’t like Toby, you can quite clearly see that, she’s playing games again.
what she done was disrespectful but not surprising.
To talk to kaz at the very least before hand or for Toby too after he had the chat with chloe would have made more sense.
The thing we have to remember is the worst feeling for a girl is to feel humiliated and that’s what kaz felt yesterday.

Sharon - she needs to go, she’s not a nice person and it’s starting to show. She has a very nasty side to her that hasn’t come out fully yet but you can see it since she arrived.

Faye - sad because I think she deep down is a nice person, just from looking at her private life, she volunteers to board guide dogs, and loves animals. I think she would have a lot of love to give but she is very scared to get hurt.
if Liam showed he liked her back and was interested in her, I think we would have seen a completely different Faye.
she has a vulnerability about her that’s really quite sad to watch.

Lucinda and Millie - I can see them being really mean towards any new girls to come in in the future.

kaz, Liberty, very loyal girls with morals - can’t see them doing a friend over or being sneaky.

rachel doesn’t seem fitted to love island at all.

Add on!!!!

yesterdays challenge!! What the actual!
Poor Hugo being humiliated by not being picked.
Sharon, Faye and Rachel need to get some pride, the men you are all coupled up with are not interested in any of you!!!! They’ve made that quite clear. Sharon’s been dumped. Liam has made it clear there’s nothing romantic with him and Faye and Brad has disrespected Rachel since Lucinda walked through those doors and it’s quite clear now as she said last night, she was a placeholder.
So PLEASE PLEASE tell me why these girls have insisted on embarrassing themselves by putting on that show and kissing someone who doesn’t want them! Why not show some pride and self worth and 1. Not kiss them but 2. Choose Hugo and make his day instead!

it’s so true what people say that the producers are cruel as they know peoples types before they go in, I am pretty sure out of the thousands of applications, there were more than a few reserved girls who described someone like Hugo as their type. Kind and gentle. They could have put someone like that in.
same for kaz and Rachel, why have they picked boys who all have the same type, it’s cruel as it’s humiliating them on live TV, and also making them feel like they are not good enough if a villa full of men aren’t interested or don’t pick them. In turn girls at home who look like them, will then have self confidence issues for dating in the future.
I may continue to watch but I am seriously questioning it since the last two nights episodes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.