Love Island UK 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nahh Chloe could've picked Hugo in the game and not humiliated him and Kaz! She still could've made moves on him without being so demonstrative! That shows me she just gets a kick out of it.
Both she and Toby are clutching at straws with each other. She's started shitting herself and wants to stay in the game and he's: been flattered+not feeling Kaz= thought 'duck it ok then'. He was having none of it at first.

Reactions: 32
I’m sorry but Chloe is awful, the weird way of talking that only comes to the fore when she is chatting to the guys. Look at how she speaks in the diary room, compared to how she was talking to Toby.
I'm so confused by all the Chloe stans, I really am

Reactions: 26
Nahh Chloe could've picked Hugo in the game and not humiliated him and Kaz! She still could've made moves on him without being so demonstrative! That shows me she just gets a kick out of it.
Both she and Toby are clutching at straws with each other. She's started shitting herself and wants to stay in the game and he's: been flattered+not feeling Kaz= thought 'duck it ok then'. He was having none of it at first.
All of the boys said her in the challenge the other day though didn't they. I'm wondering if there's a part of her personality we don't see much of, like is she funny, laid back or something that appeals to them. I think a bit of if deffo is meh yeah why not rather than being super keen and she is playing the game to stay in, but I don't know. I think there must be more to her.

Reactions: 8
Or maybe the lads all chose Chloe because it would cause the least problems with offending their mates by picking their girls? I don’t get it otherwise, her voice is just too grating

Reactions: 11
I'm getting mean girl plastic vibes from Chloe Lucinda and Millie and the boys are so stupid felt for kaz she's lovely but her bedtime attire is very married couple imo

Reactions: 13
Just seen a comment on Reddit that said Toby looks like he’s in a trauma response constantly 💀 so true
He looks mostly uncomfortable around women but comfortable with his guys. Plus he said he's never had a girlfriend before?
I feel bad for him, he must have some sort of issue with getting close to women I think.

I dont believe he actually likes Chloe.

Reactions: 14
All of the boys said her in the challenge the other day though didn't they. I'm wondering if there's a part of her personality we don't see much of, like is she funny, laid back or something that appeals to them. I think a bit of if deffo is meh yeah why not rather than being super keen and she is playing the game to stay in, but I don't know. I think there must be more to her.
I think they see her as fun and confident and secure in herself which is attractive enough for them to all pick her hypothetically the other day, but when she actually did start planting the seeds with Toby on the lounger she had to graft! She resorted to that silly little girl voice that men respond to as well I noticed.

Reactions: 9
I think they see her as fun and confident and secure in herself which is attractive enough for them to all pick her hypothetically the other day, but when she actually did start planting the seeds with Toby on the lounger she had to graft! She resorted to that silly little girl voice that men respond to as well I noticed.
Omg. Yes.

Reactions: 4
We have to remember that kaz and Toby were forced together in the very beginning because they were both left over and then it was kaz who chose Toby, so there’s been no examples where Toby proved he liked kaz.
I suppose other than saying he thinks he’s going to put in 100% into her 3 days ago but yeah

Reactions: 3
I don’t like Chloe, when she pulls faces and rolls her eyes I wanna give her a slap

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I suppose other than saying he thinks he’s going to put in 100% into her 3 days ago but yeah
Yeah he said that but he put no effort into her what so ever, it all came from kaz. He wouldn’t even touch or cuddle her in bed, clearly doesn’t want to be with her. Don’t know about you but I think Kaz deserves much better.

Reactions: 7
Sharon thinks she’s so much smarter then she actually is, Anna from season 5 is a pharmacist and she didn’t go on about it at all

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t agree with the way Chloe dealt with the challenge, but my god do I dislike Faye. Starting on Chloe when Chloe didn’t say or do anything directed at her, Chloe had every right to be annoyed at ✨Strong woman ✨ Rachel stirring the pot for no reason other than to make herself feel included in the stupid girls club. Horrible behaviour from the lot of them, the only girl I’m liking this year is Lib. She deserves better than Jake.

Reactions: 21
Sorry if this has been said. But I think Aaron had a fair point when he said he is looking for a serious relationship to have kids and settle down. And that's not her vibe. Which is fine. But if a womman said that it be complete outrage that the guy would be moving away from her due to wanting commitment. And her being career driven. Which is completely fair within her rights and everything but no point wanting different things to leave LI in 8 weeks and her being too busy for a chilled laid back guy like Aaron.

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but Chloe is awful, the weird way of talking that only comes to the fore when she is chatting to the guys. Look at how she speaks in the diary room, compared to how she was talking to Toby.
She thinks it's a sexy drawl but she just sounds like she's missing a couple of things.

Does Toby even want to be in there he looks bored 23 hours of the day
He's there on a lad's holiday and he needs to get the boot. Totally useless. He was the most boring thing on tonight's episode even though the drama all revolved around him.

At least 5 people need to get the boot from the villa this weekend.

Reactions: 15
Chloe is playing a massive game, I don't believe she's into Toby at all. From her first appearance it looks insincere, like she is just doing what she's told by the producers.
Kaz should be thankful to her though, Toby was never into her but just too scared to say anything. The 'jumping in head first' was so forced.

Reactions: 13
Chloe “I hate confrontation” then proceeds to do something that’s clearly going to stir the pot and cause confrontation.

I don’t think she’s wrong for going after what she wants but she could have mentioned it before hand

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.