Love Island UK 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't get into this year. None of the guys have any personality. There's not one cheeky chappy in there - I'm thinking Jack Fincham vibes is what's needed to create some fun.

Toby is more like a little boy than a man. I don't know why they are arguing over him. He comes across as a little boy. Kaz is beautiful. I think she's had a lucky escape.

I liked Faye but she's vile. There's a difference between speaking your mind and sticking up for someone and being rude and just sticking your oar in. I'd be embarrassed if I were Kaz. Faye comes across as a wannabe Olivia Attwood (who I love BTW). It worked for Liv, Faye. It doesn't work for you hun. Stop it, it's unattractive.

Reactions: 20
So Teddy comes in tonight to get to know them, then recouping on Sunday? Will the single girl be dumped?

Reactions: 2
The producers have been CATERING to the boys. They are all mediocre and dry and somehow have all the power at the minute.
They need to be humbled with not one new guy (who’ll prob go for a blonde) but two or three hot men 😂

Like Jake should not be so comfy that he thinks he can do better than Lib!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
My opinions on yesterday: chloe is 100% playing a game, shes works in marketing and sales for god sake. The reason she picked Hugo at the first recouping was not so he could ‘stay in to get the opportunity to find love’ it was to cover herself, as she didn’t know/think anyone was that into her so she thought atleast 1. Hugo will always pick her because of what she done for him at any future recouplings unless he finds anyone he likes and likes him back ( which at the moment is looking unlikely )
2. She thought if it was down to the public whether she stayed in the future, they would remember what she done for Hugo and think she’s worth saving.

as soon as she heard all of the boys say that they would like to share a bed with her if they weren’t in their couples, her whole attitude had changed.
she doesn’t like Toby, you can quite clearly see that, she’s playing games again.
what she done was disrespectful but not surprising.
To talk to kaz at the very least before hand or for Toby too after he had the chat with chloe would have made more sense.
The thing we have to remember is the worst feeling for a girl is to feel humiliated and that’s what kaz felt yesterday.

Sharon - she needs to go, she’s not a nice person and it’s starting to show. She has a very nasty side to her that hasn’t come out fully yet but you can see it since she arrived.

Faye - sad because I think she deep down is a nice person, just from looking at her private life, she volunteers to board guide dogs, and loves animals. I think she would have a lot of love to give but she is very scared to get hurt.
if Liam showed he liked her back and was interested in her, I think we would have seen a completely different Faye.
she has a vulnerability about her that’s really quite sad to watch.

Lucinda and Millie - I can see them being really mean towards any new girls to come in in the future.

kaz, Liberty, very loyal girls with morals - can’t see them doing a friend over or being sneaky.

rachel doesn’t seem fitted to love island at all.

Add on!!!!

yesterdays challenge!! What the actual!
Poor Hugo being humiliated by not being picked.
Sharon, Faye and Rachel need to get some pride, the men you are all coupled up with are not interested in any of you!!!! They’ve made that quite clear. Sharon’s been dumped. Liam has made it clear there’s nothing romantic with him and Faye and Brad has disrespected Rachel since Lucinda walked through those doors and it’s quite clear now as she said last night, she was a placeholder.
So PLEASE PLEASE tell me why these girls have insisted on embarrassing themselves by putting on that show and kissing someone who doesn’t want them! Why not show some pride and self worth and 1. Not kiss them but 2. Choose Hugo and make his day instead!

it’s so true what people say that the producers are cruel as they know peoples types before they go in, I am pretty sure out of the thousands of applications, there were more than a few reserved girls who described someone like Hugo as their type. Kind and gentle. They could have put someone like that in.
same for kaz and Rachel, why have they picked boys who all have the same type, it’s cruel as it’s humiliating them on live TV, and also making them feel like they are not good enough if a villa full of men aren’t interested or don’t pick them. In turn girls at home who look like them, will then have self confidence issues for dating in the future.
I may continue to watch but I am seriously questioning it since the last two nights episodes.
I don’t think working in marketing and sales means you would play a game 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think working in marketing and sales means you would play a game 🤣🤣

we’ve seen it time and time again on in the insta world aswell as on shows. Take Mrs hinch for example.
Chloe, due to her job knows what sells and knows also how to market and advertise... there’s a reason every single man in their picked her they would go with ( she’s not the best looking by a long stretch) she’s been marketing herself in a very clever way, we just haven’t been shown that.

Not everyone who works in marketing and sales would play a game like that, I have 3 friends who work in that field and they are the most loyal people with good morals. I’m saying that chloe is quite clearly using those skills to play a game in the villa.

Reactions: 6
Chloe hasn’t done anything wrong. It’s love island at the end of the day not friend island. They’re not there to make best friends, that’s just a bonus. She owes Kaz nothing. Kaz is throwing her toys out the pram
Finally! Some sense!!!!

Sorry but am I the only one that didn’t feel bad for Hugo? I read somewhere that people are complaining to Offcom? WTF? Why??? So he didn’t get picked? So what! It’s a game & maybe the girls in there aren’t for him? Don’t like it, don’t be in there? Think he has bigger fish to fry for the fact he has given up a stable career to go on a national tv show for a few years worth of IG #ads.
it’s a TV show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
OK last night's episode.
Gross Sharon is so desperate, when a boy ends it with you LEAVE HIM ALONE. Don't say you want children, don't dress up in lingerie to impress him and don't throw yourself at him in the challenge 😳 Sharon should have used that challenge as an opportunity to jump ship, instead she is determined to hold on to him. No problem with her dressing up to get into bed with Aaron but do that before he dumps you, not after 😂😅

Faye, jesus christ is there anything more that can be said about this girl. Absolute jealous nasty troll. Can we stick some chavy bird in there to sort Faye out 😂. She's an absolute disgusting person, inside and outside.

I love the divide that's going on in the house 😂 all the original girls aren't half as pretty as the new girls and they can see the boys are drooling over Lucinda and Millie. I think Sharon wouldn't speak to them when they came in? And Faye was mocking them while they had dinner. Lucinda is absolutely beautiful, she comes across as sweet/cute whereas Millie is sexy. Millies eye contact with the boys during dinner even turned me on 😂

Rachel, oh Rachel what are you doing to yourself 🤦‍♀️😭 move away from Brad. Don't humiliate yourself by chasing after him, he literally told her to explore other options so DO IT.

Chloe and Kaz's situation. I am just glad some drama is kicking off 😂. Hopefully everyone starts to kill each other🍿🍿

Hugo being left on the bench? What can you do! I think choosing out of pity is even more humiliating. Its tit but I think if the boys were to choose the girls in that challenge there would have been a lot of girls on the bench too. Girls on the bench: Faye, Sharon, Rachel.. Kaz or Chloe depending on Toby.

I think a girl is going home during the next recoupling, it's hard to say who but I think it will be Faye. I can't imagine Teddy would choose her out of Rachel, Kaz or Sharon.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Toby has zero sex appeal.
See I think he has hidden depths - his vocabulary for one - he had to explain ‘intriguing’ to Chloe 🙈 and then he asked Kaz if she had anything to ‘disclose’?

in RL that wouldn’t be such a big deal but in THERE it’s like ‘Hellloooo Shakespeare ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tell you what though, very ironic that Faye had a go at Hugo because of her boobs but in the challenge it was fine for her to say “I couldn’t feel anything” when feeling Liams crotch. So it’s fine for her to bash lads appearance and bodies but GOD forbid lads don’t fancy her right? Insecure little girl. Honestly surprised she’s older than me.

Reactions: 38
Jake seems to have slipped below the net a little… am I the only one who thinks he is a bit creepy? He’s mentioned a fair few times how much he loves feet and the whole thing about any blonde girl too. I get that people are in to different things but he just gives me sex pest vibes 🤣
He’d be better off with a blow up doll, that’s the vibe he gives me, weird fella that!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Chloes ‘I hate drama’ is basically her just saying she doesn’t like being called out on things. I know it’s part of the game but what she did to Kaz was snarky 🤷🏼‍♀️ You can’t deny that, and then to say omg I hate drama … girl give me a break, you caused this

Reactions: 10
I agree. He is a Fred West lookalike gives me the ick. His tattoos are :sick: and he has a lizard vibe always licking his lips and looking around
Yes I agree he is a bit of a creepy creep, could imagine him tossing himself off whilst spying on girls getting undressed or in the shower !!! Defo perv vibes going on there... yuck!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Faye seems to me to be trying way too hard to be Olivia Atwood - trying, flailing, burning & crashing.

I’m certain she’d be way more popular if she just chilled & was herself.

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t believe my eyes watching the challenge last night to see Sharon picking Aaron after he dumped her, same with Rachel and Brad and to a lesser extent Faye and Liam. Girls where is your self respect?

Considering some of the boys got picked twice I couldn’t believe none of the girls picked Hugo. Just plain nasty I’d have 100% picked him even if I was coupled up just so no one was left out. Everyone’s been there at some point in their life and a little kindness from the girls would have gone a LONG way with the viewers if someone had picked him as a mate and given him a jokey lap dance.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just can't get into this year. None of the guys have any personality. There's not one cheeky chappy in there - I'm thinking Jack Fincham vibes is what's needed to create some fun.

Toby is more like a little boy than a man. I don't know why they are arguing over him. He comes across as a little boy. Kaz is beautiful. I think she's had a lucky escape.

I liked Faye but she's vile. There's a difference between speaking your mind and sticking up for someone and being rude and just sticking your oar in. I'd be embarrassed if I were Kaz. Faye comes across as a wannabe Olivia Attwood (who I love BTW). It worked for Liv, Faye. It doesn't work for you hun. Stop it, it's unattractive.
Know what you mean there. Olivia Atwood, like her or not, always managed to say something relevant and just didn’t shout the house down for the sake of it. When Olivia was really pissed she would remove herself away from everyone else, the right thing to do as far as I am concerned.
Enjoying reading everyone’s comments and find myself thinking that the choice of contestants, immature men and older and (mostly) independent woman was done for a reason, to create exactly what has happened. OK, sort of got that but enough bombshells for now, bring in some proper grown ups, not those selected via their Instagram account, have a feeling there are plenty of them just as appealing looks and body wise with the added asset of a brain that works.

Reactions: 2
The second hand embarrassment I have for Sharon is real. It was pretty decent of Aaron to explain to her why he didn’t want to continue their fling in the way he did but instead of believing perhaps she had behaved wrongly she deflects the blame saying it’s because the new girls came in.
Then she kisses him at the challenge and dresses up in sexy lingerie omg someone please vote her out so she can rewatch how she comes across. I love confidence but she is deluded her arrogance makes her unattractive

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I couldn’t believe my eyes watching the challenge last night to see Sharon picking Aaron after he dumped her, same with Rachel and Brad and to a lesser extent Faye and Liam. Girls where is your self respect?

Considering some of the boys got picked twice I couldn’t believe none of the girls picked Hugo. Just plain nasty I’d have 100% picked him even if I was coupled up just so no one was left out. Everyone’s been there at some point in their life and a little kindness from the girls would have gone a LONG way with the viewers if someone had picked him as a mate and given him a jokey lap dance.
Yes for the reasons you state but moreso the highly important reason of how much they would have been placing in the bank of being picked at the next re-coupling, which is boys’ choice, Hugo certainly won’t be picking Chloe so there’s a vacancy there. Astonishing none of them got in there, Faye for example who’s not a bit bothered if Liam and Millie partner up (it seems to me) but Rachel missed a trick there.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.