Love Island UK 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know. Its a bleeping joke. Its like when people think line of duty is just watched in the uk even though the dci Ted is bleeping irish 😭🤣 but none of this with derry girls or father ted

I saw a while ago someone call Graham Norton Britain's national treasure i was gonna punch my fkn screen 🤣🤣🤣
Random but LOVE father ted

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know. Its a bleeping joke. Its like when people think line of duty is just watched in the uk even though the dci Ted is bleeping irish 😭🤣 but none of this with derry girls or father ted

I saw a while ago someone call Graham Norton Britain's national treasure i was gonna punch my fkn screen 🤣🤣🤣
Ahhhh stop same here...drives me crazy
Last one I heard was Paul Mescal (normal ppl) being called British lol 😆 😂 🤣

Not to derail....they're all gowls lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Upon interviewing didnt they ask contestants what is your type? My BAME AND POC community is suffering because apparently it’s all blue eyes and blondes this year is what have the men in a chokehold.
Just go through their socials

Brad said "dark features" and convinced them he would be for Rachel

• Angry
Reactions: 5
What kind of girls is teddy following? Anybody able to do a screenshot?

Reactions: 1
Just go through their socials

Brad said "dark features" and convinced them he would be for Rachel
If i’m being honest I knew Brads type was not Rachel! and tbh everyone has a type that is okay, but interview people and accept men who equally will fancy POC, Asian community etc. I’ve not even heard them say Brunette, Ginger. Just.. Blonde and blue eyes or dark features what even is that. Only way to resolves is sending them in wigs like this

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ahhhh stop same here...drives me crazy
Last one I heard was Paul Mescal (normal ppl) being called British lol 😆 😂 🤣

Not to derail....they're all gowls lol
Like Saoirse.. Fassbender.. Liam Neeson.. all of em. 🤣

Look up Phil Lynott interview ireland.. she goes youre British?
No Im irish
Yeah isn't that a British island 🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just had a snoop and our wee pal Teddy seems to fond of following blonde girls 🤣🤣🤣🤣 like seriously hahahaha

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just seen a comment on Reddit that said Toby looks like he’s in a trauma response constantly 💀 so true

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
watching a bit behind……

Kaz took that very well. Her screeching aside she’s probably the most mature of all the girls and she’s absolutely bleeping stunning!

Reactions: 19
Watched on plus one tonight. I can’t lie, watching Brad and Lucinda and Chloe and Toby is much better than the past week of seeing most of them pretending to like each other. At least there’s a few sparks flying now!
Faye needs to get in the bin! Her, Sharon, Rachel and to some extent, Kaz, are coming over all bitter and twisted and it’s not nice to see

Reactions: 21
Dumbledore x 2
Sam Neill
When they said a non brit couldn't play bond recently when Pearce is irish 🤣
Ah jaysus 🤣
Great to have someone on my side here @PepsiCherry 😘😘

So I'm running a fever and SHO here in UHL is coming up to do bloods etc
I'd say she's delighted cause she loves this thread and LLL + Tignam 😅😅

Have to fill her in on all the sca lol

• Heart
Reactions: 1
At least kaz knows where she stands now as Toby didn't have the minerals to tell her beforehand and she won't waste anymore time on him. Not a fan of faye, girls like her scare me, but I do wonder how much is an act to be the next Olivia and how much is genuine, it doesn't seem to suit her.
She’s as rough as a hedgehog’s arse…. Edited to add: Faye, that is..!

Reactions: 3
Great to have someone on my side here @PepsiCherry 😘😘

So I'm running a fever and SHO here in UHL is coming up to do bloods etc
I'd say she's delighted cause she loves this thread and LLL + Tignam 😅😅

Have to fill her in on all the sca lol
Get well soon Limerick !! Your girl dublin 💋

Ah come on I have seen much worse on this entire forum scrutinising more than girls lip fillers and boob jobs. This is the website notoriously known for ripping into peoples looks and personalities and you see plenty of it on the love island thread each year
Why don't ya go on it next year Sydney ? Off ya go now hun 🙄 Christ we all get on here away with ya

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thoughts on tonight:
Toby has no bleeping clue what he’s feeling
Chloe is playing a MASSIVE game and bleeping with us all
No one has ever stood up to Faye in her bleeping life and we need a Maura in there to sort that out
Sharon is still better suited being at home dreaming of her green supercar than in that villa
The new girls are nice
I hope people are checking on HUGO BTS - it was SO tight for none of the girls to choose him
Oh, and Teddy better sweep Kaz off her feet ⭐

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is no-one interested in Hugo? I don't get it
I don’t particularly love Hugo - he’s nice but he’s not really got anything going for him IMO. There’s been a few comments about him having a career or what not from some girls but he’s sacked that off for this show. I initially thought New dr Alex but he’s not going to be I don’t think 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.