Love Island UK 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Toby actually fancy Chloe because he seemed annoyed when he was talking to her šŸ˜‚ and I couldn't tell if this was him flirting or what

Reactions: 8
Does Toby actually fancy Chloe because he seemed annoyed when he was talking to her šŸ˜‚ and I couldn't tell if this was him flirting or what
I thought he didnā€™t even seem interested.

Reactions: 11
I agree. He is a Fred West lookalike gives me the ick. His tattoos are :sick: and he has a lizard vibe always licking his lips and looking around
Sometimes, with his shades on, from the side, he reminds me of a young George Michael...

Reactions: 5
Toby still fancies Kaz in my opinion.. I think she's better looking than Chloe tbh and a much nicer person. I like Chloe but it was a bit much šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I'm also glad the lads voted Kaz for sexeist police woman!! ā¤
I don't think Sharon and Aaron are over... and I know I'm probably on my own here but I hope they do stick together!! He likes her just not the angry bitter side of her..
Just wanted to say poor Rachel, I died for her when that happened šŸ™ˆ, but also I'm glad she kissed Hugo on the cheek, that was sweet of her!!

I get the feeling he's out of his depth. He's never had a girlfriend and it shows. He seems like a nice boy though.

Reactions: 7
I can't be the only one that just doesn't think kaz is attractive at all? She's average when done up and looks like another person when u strip back the hair make up and clothes. She looks 40 something in her pjs lol . Having said that I don't think chloe is at all attractive either and her voice annoys me.

Reactions: 11
I can't be the only one that just doesn't think kaz is attractive at all? She's average when done up and looks like another person when u strip back the hair make up and clothes. She looks 40 something in her pjs lol . Having said that I don't think chloe is at all attractive either and her voice annoys me.
She is the most over rated girl there and the blind obsession over her every move on twitter is very weird

Reactions: 13
I really donā€™t see it either. People obsessing over her and calling her a queen etc.. I donā€™t get it at all sheā€™s dull AF

Reactions: 12
I don't think she's unattractive, I think she looks normal. All of us sat at home in our pyjamas, shoving food in our faces, watching gorgeous 20-somethings lie around in swim wear by a pool. At bedtime and in the morning Kaz just looks like she give no fucks and is being comfy, good on her! Girls like Liberty and Oliva Attwood look AMAZING with no make up on, messy hair and pyjamas but they're in the minority (at least that's what I tell myself anyway šŸ˜‚)

Not defending Kaz by the way, her behaviour is eye roll inducing and she's annoyed me the most the last few days.

Sharon has the same issue with not wanting to show some vulnerability. She wants to come off as cool and ā€œI donā€™t careā€ but that just pushes people away after awhile, going on a show where youā€™re trying to develop relationships you canā€™t point blank say to someones face ā€œIā€™m not bothered, you crack onā€ and then get annoyed when they do. They need to be more honest about how theyā€™re truly feeling within themselves, but I doubt either Faye or Sharon will learn that in there.

Kaz was may favourite but the shreiking is starting to wear thinā€¦also why didnt she call Toby out for his lack of interest, she was happy to just sail alongā€¦and i know its been said before and i mean no disrespect but at night she transforms from a stunning girl into a frumpy old lady? My bf was watching and saw her and was like ā€˜why is there an old woman in thereā€™ i totally appreciate the hat is for a reason but shes on love island where the competition is stiff and they are all trying to attract the opposite sexā€¦of all the headhear to choose, why a blue chef hat?? Surely theres an alternativeā€¦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I think Kaz is pretty but the constant screaming and OTT reactions are really annoying. She acts like a teenager.

I really donā€™t see it either. People obsessing over her and calling her a queen etc.. I donā€™t get it at all sheā€™s dull AF
I feel like SM is trying to hype up these girls, not just Kaz. I'm even seeing 'Liberty needs to be protected at all costs' stfu like what did she even do? glued herself to the foot werido.

• Haha
Kaz was may favourite but the shreiking is starting to wear thinā€¦also why didnt she call Toby out for his lack of interest, she was happy to just sail alongā€¦and i know its been said before and i mean no disrespect but at night she transforms from a stunning girl into a frumpy old lady? My bf was watching and saw her and was like ā€˜why is there an old woman in thereā€™ i totally appreciate the hat is for a reason but shes on love island where the competition is stiff and they are all trying to attract the opposite sexā€¦of all the headhear to choose, why a blue chef hat?? Surely theres an alternativeā€¦
I have to agree ā€” one one hand I think itā€™s cool that sheā€™s secure and comfortable to wear that on tv and I also appreciate she needs it for her hair, but there are so many different wraps and scarves that would look so much better or even stylish! It really does age her and makes her look like a completely different person, whereas everyone else in the morning looks like themselves just without makeup.

How can people say they donā€™t understand why Kaz and Liberty are hyped up yet the most upvoted comments in here are about Hugo being the best and how the girls are mad for leaving him out?! Pot, kettle?

I have to agree ā€” one one hand I think itā€™s cool that sheā€™s secure and comfortable to wear that on tv and I also appreciate she needs it for her hair, but there are so many different wraps and scarves that would look so much better or even stylish! It really does age her and makes her look like a completely different person, whereas everyone else in the morning looks like themselves just without makeup.
But a bonnet isnā€™t for style, itā€™s literally to protect your hair and she shouldnā€™t have to wear wraps that are stylish?

This is part of the reason why so many black women are cagey about going on reality TV - the point has massively been missed here! Headscarves often cause traction alopecia, a satin bonnet is the best option here.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I couldnt work out if she said ā€œcuteā€ or ā€œyouā€. Sharon is definitely one of those annoying ā€˜women should empower other womenā€™ girls who doesnā€™t actually practise what she preaches.

Chloe being a Poundland Megan Barton Hanson plus adding Lucinda and Millie has potentially saved this season - thank god.
Just to verify Sharon said "she ain't you" not "she ain't cute"

Reactions: 4
How can people say they donā€™t understand why Kaz and Liberty are hyped up yet the most upvoted comments in here are about Hugo being the best and how the girls are mad for leaving him out?! Pot, kettle?

But a bonnet isnā€™t for style, itā€™s literally to protect your hair and she shouldnā€™t have to wear wraps that are stylish?

This is part of the reason why so many black women are cagey about going on reality TV - the point has massively been missed here! Headscarves often cause traction alopecia, a satin bonnet is the best option here.
For me I just don't understand why people like them so much, I feel indifferent towards them. Tbh they haven't got much air time over the series so far, leave out the Chloe drama and Kaz and Liberty have gotten duck all air time.

Reactions: 2
I know you ain't black because you said "chef hat" so you need to relax yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Iā€™m with you on this one
I canā€™t see what everyone else seeā€™s
I think she is the least attractive in there
When she opens her mouth all I see is teeth

I did say that in my post, I understand it's for her hair. I don't wear sexy pyjamas every night but I'm not on Love Island!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.