Love Island UK 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kaz was may favourite but the shreiking is starting to wear thin…also why didnt she call Toby out for his lack of interest, she was happy to just sail along…and i know its been said before and i mean no disrespect but at night she transforms from a stunning girl into a frumpy old lady? My bf was watching and saw her and was like ‘why is there an old woman in there’ i totally appreciate the hat is for a reason but shes on love island where the competition is stiff and they are all trying to attract the opposite sex…of all the headhear to choose, why a blue chef hat?? Surely theres an alternative…
I know you ain't black because you said "chef hate" so you need to relax
How can people say they don’t understand why Kaz and Liberty are hyped up yet the most upvoted comments in here are about Hugo being the best and how the girls are mad for leaving him out?! Pot, kettle?

But a bonnet isn’t for style, it’s literally to protect your hair and she shouldn’t have to wear wraps that are stylish?

This is part of the reason why so many black women are cagey about going on reality TV - the point has massively been missed here! Headscarves often cause traction alopecia, a satin bonnet is the best option here.
Honestly reading some of these comments. Lord. I hope ya'll don't have black friends. Because 😬😬😬😬

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m with you on this one
I can’t see what everyone else see’s
I think she is the least attractive in there
When she opens her mouth all I see is teeth
I saw her the other night ready for bed and was like who is the new girl ! She literally is like 2 different people !

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Wow. This is very interesting. It took one person to say Kaz is unattractive to have the rest (I assume none BW) to find the confidence to add pepper and salt

Very interesting indeed

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't think Kaz is unattractive, she's in the top tier as well as Rachel and the new girl, Lucinda. I just think the glasses and bonnet combo isn't doing her any favours, but more power to her for not giving a duck!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I like Kaz, thinks she’s gorgeous and has a stunning figure. Only thing that annoys me are the shrieks! Have to keep grabbing the remote to turn it down 😂

Reactions: 10
I did say that in my post, I understand it's for her hair. I don't wear sexy pyjamas every night but I'm not on Love Island!
Besides the point. Wearing tight scarves ‘for style’ for 8 weeks can do a number on the edge of your scalp. Wearing your hair without protection like Rachel means it ends up dry and knotted. She can’t win, and I’d rather she looked after her hair cause getting your edges back is a thankless task.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
[QUOTE="GossWhore, post: 5547791, membe
I know you ain't black because you said "chef hate" so you need to relax

Honestly reading some of these comments. Lord. I hope ya'll don't have black friends. Because 😬😬😬😬
[/QUOTE]
Apologies..no disprespect intended…every day is a learning day…i must say Kaz was absolute 🔥🔥🔥 in the challenge last night and respect to her for being the only (i think) natural girl in there!!
While the bonnet is not my favourite accessory, i must say Faye’s Crocs are right up there as well! 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
I think Kaz is naturally gorgeous. No enhancements like the other women in there. Much nicer than Chloe imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Kaz has grown on me, she is a good looking girl and has a banging body. If she stopped the screeches she’d be even more likeable. I don’t think any of the girls are head turners this year. Chloe is rank without makeup.

Literally! Couldn’t care what they wear to bed, out of bed, to the toilet, on a night time. But god please STOP WITH THE CROCS
Rock the crocs, so comfy 🤪

Reactions: 3
Can we normalise that we look different lounging around / going to bed than we do dressing up and going out.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think Kaz is really attractive but up to now she's not had much airtime, of if she did it just seemed to be her shrieking. Last night's episode showed much more of her and honestly I don't think it showed her in a bad light - of course it's a game (and long term I think she's well rid) BUT I can quite see how she would feel a bit hurt that he'd not been honest with her before the challenge, and Chloe definitely did what she did to stir the pot.

I also don't get the hate for Kaz's bonnet. I actually think it's really cute, and kudos to her for putting her comfort/ hair protection before some 'idea' of looking sexy at bedtime. Frankly I'd rather see Kaz in her bonnet than MollyMae trailing that germ ridden EllieBelly round as we had to in LI 2019!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Besides the point. Wearing tight scarves ‘for style’ for 8 weeks can do a number on the edge of your scalp. Wearing your hair without protection like Rachel means it ends up dry and knotted. She can’t win, and I’d rather she looked after her hair cause getting your edges back is a thankless task.
Fair enough! ❤

I hope this Teddy guy snatches some attention. I feel like the guys aren’t working hard enough!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.