Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by the first look the couple with the fewest votes are to the right of Maya.

Reactions: 2
Apparently kady was on live on tik tok and said oh I think a good bombshell will be going in tonight and winking so everyone is saying defo Joanna. People are saying Joanna and Michael together
---
So it’s not Kaz leaving 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I know it’s dramatised for entertainment but I’ll never understand the ott shocked faces when a dumping happens

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t believe they even managed to drag last nights episode into tonight’s it’s like the never ending challenge

Reactions: 5
But you don't believe in your own sauce Lib 🙄 all she does is parrot these self love phrases but her behaviour screams insecure

Reactions: 17
Why would Mitch be friends with Liberty. All she says is about boundaries and knowing her worth etc

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously!!! Sophie, open your bleeping mouth!!
she spoke normally when she was sat with the girls after the challenge and now she’s talking with Josh and speaking through a closed mouth!!!! Grinds my nerves!

Reactions: 13
I think Sophie is top of my list of people I’d like to go.

Reactions: 14
Steele is so far up her own arse it's ridiculous. She wants everyone to be obsessed with her. I hope she gets dumped tonight.

Reactions: 44
Would be funny if Joanna comes in and takes Georgia’s space seeing as they are besties

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.