Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ideally I would like Josh and Sophie bottom and gone cause they bring nothing.

Then the next bottom 2
Chris and Kaz
Mitch and Lib
Islanders choose and send home Chris and Lib.

( switch J and S for M and L and send home Sophie. Either or 😅)

Reactions: 6
So the first look shows that the couple with the fewest votes is immediately sent home.. do we think the other islanders have to them chose another couple to go OR choose 1 girl and 1 boy to leave cos let’s face it there’s no “couples”

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why are all the girls encouraging Libertys behaviour. They’re all acting like Mitch left her at the alter and ran off with her best mate! I can’t even remember anything really happened between at the beginning!
I’m not sure it’s just that. I think they see him as the massive twit that he is, and none of them want him to start sniffing around them. Georgia H has taken one for the team, but hopefully he’ll be gone tonight!
---
Haven’t read all the comments tbh but seeing a lot of people confused about the girls cheering Lib on for the Mitch situation, I don’t actually think it’s all about her situation with him- I get the vibe from a lot of the girls that they are fed up with him, and from his attitude I don’t blame them, I hated him on his season and hate him this time and it’s got nothing to do with Lib I just think he’s bad vibes all round, I’ve spotted people like Molly seeming really over him and his comments
I commented before reading this!

So the first look shows that the couple with the fewest votes is immediately sent home.. do we think the other islanders have to them chose another couple to go OR choose 1 girl and 1 boy to leave cos let’s face it there’s no “couples”
I’d be annoyed if that was the case cause Mitch and lib are surely going to be the bottom and they’d send Mitch home instead of lib when I’d rather it be other way round 😂
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 4
I’d be annoyed if that was the case cause Mitch and lib are surely going to be the bottom and they’d send Mitch home instead of lib when I’d rather it be other way round 😂
[/QUOTE]

Surely they’ll be the least voted for couple and immediately dumped.. surely 🤦🏻‍♀️

At least they will be getting rid of a few faces tonight as most of them aren’t bringing much interest.

Reactions: 9
I think/hope it will be lib and Mitch first out and then it will be next bottom 2 couples Chris and Kaz; Josh and Sophie but like I can’t imagine Tom and Molly being anyone’s favourite couple either

God imagine how unbearable Georgia would be if she cops her and callum
Are a more popular couple than Molly and Tom 🥴

Mitch won’t get voted out as he’s entertaining, even though he’s a complete bellend.

Reactions: 3
I think Sophie & Josh might be the least favourite couple cause neither of them have made much of an impact. I keep forgetting Josh is even there.

Reactions: 9
still thinking about Georgia H hyping Arabella up to shite when she arrived in the villa, ''none of us are safe;; calm down hun she's not Margret Thatcher declaring war in the falklands , she's a blonde blue eyed girl, common as muck in Chelsea in the UK lol, she made her sound like a war lord godess and to quote Tiffany from big brother ''she's nothing of the sort''

• Haha
Reactions: 15
still thinking about Georgia H hyping Arabella up to shite when she arrived in the villa, ''none of us are safe;; calm down hun she's not Margret Thatcher declaring war in the falklands , she's a blonde blue eyed girl, common as muck in Chelsea in the UK lol, she made her sound like a war lord godess and to quote Tiffany from big brother ''she's nothing of the sort''
Tiffany’s Gemma rant is my fave lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Id be keeping Josh in purely for his tit stirring to be honest eg laughing at mitches shite speech at the recoupling.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.