Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Callum handled it well don’t feed the ego that is G, the rest are like kids getting a thrill from nothing

Reactions: 8
That Sophie annoyed the duck out of me the first time she was on LI and she’s just as annoying the second time around. That bleeping voice

Reactions: 17
Is it just me or is Tom just not interested in g at all he is blatantly telling her he likes molly and she just can’t see past her own self
This is exactly what he did on his original series, she's a fool

Reactions: 3
I don’t find Georgia Steele particularly pretty at all. Never have and never will. I find her so impossibly plain it’s unreal. Yes she’s the most “natural” but so what there’s millions of girls who look like her and blend into the background. Natural doesn’t mean stunning. Am I MISSING SOMETHING

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not Tom and molly having their chat under the “I’m loyal babe” sign 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just think it's so funny that these girls are doing this again. Like this is love island and you know these boys and this programme and you're falling for it all again!! They can't all be calculated I think they're so gullible!

Reactions: 5
I’d be bleeping fuming if I looked like Molly and had Georgia Steele all over everyone I fancied. Like imagine having a (pretty perfect) symmetrical face (we’ll just ignore her personality for the moment) and having that fringe as your main competition.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.