Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm worried it's going to be India Reynolds, I'm sure I saw that attached to her name (though Megan surely the sexiest ever islander)

Reactions: 4
Just a reminder for everyone talking about Ovie. Sure it was mentioned on here this is one of the reasons him and Amber don’t speak anymore
IMG_8070.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Have all islanders got a horrible past 😫 trying to think of who’s the heartbreaker. Only person I can think of is Michael or Curtis? 🙄. It’s only series 2 and 8that haven’t had anyone in isn’t it?

Reactions: 3
Have all islanders got a horrible past 😫 trying to think of who’s the heartbreaker. Only person I can think of is Michael or Curtis? 🙄. It’s only series 2 and 8that haven’t had anyone in isn’t it?
Curtis is gross but I did hear at the beginning he was going to be in it

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I agree defo gross, only saying him because he broke Amy’s heart in there. He was in love island games too so still single

Reactions: 2
I like Georgia steel, but I think she wants everything her own way and she wants all the lads to be wanting her.
I love Hannah, but I do not think her future partner is on Love Island. I don’t think she’s going to meet anyone long-term in there
Molly is similar to Callim hardly any personality
I think Hannah knows it too meanwhile she gets a holiday in the sun and show off her assets.

Reactions: 8
Are you saying Ovie said that quote - or the person he's supposed to like, Kevin Samuels? I think that makes a difference, its 3rd hand if so. If he said that, then duck him.
I think Kevin said it but it still looks crappy to still be a fan of him after he had those public thoughts and tweeting rip when he died

Reactions: 2
The Sun has reported the results of this sees four Islanders sent home and two bombshells take their place, one being an ex-Islander who has previously been named the “sexiest Islander of all time.” Popular Islanders are dumped, and one of the bombshells is a boy who was the “heartbreaker of his series”.

A source said: “Everyone was shocked – some of the most popular people in the villa got the axe – the cast were fighting back tears and completely gobsmacked.”

This is just making me question everything!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.