Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Kaz would be sent home … she never properly connects with anyone
That's not her fault though, the guys on this show aren't interested in dark skinned black women. She's showed interest in people and it hasn't been reciprocated, but there's still time for someone to go in for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Hannah is such a sweet heart “ I can’t flirt but I tried my best” love it

Reactions: 27
sorry I'm not racist and im sorry if this comes across that way but I honest to god thought Joanna was black, she looked black, like a light skin version of black in S5, and now here she is looking whiter than snow, I am shocked to learn shes actually caucausian, she looked a different race in S5

Reactions: 31
sorry I'm not racist and im sorry if this comes across that way but I honest to god thought Joanna was black, she looked black, like a light skin version of black in S5, and now here she is looking whiter than snow, I am shocked to learn shes actually caucausian, she looked a different race in S5
I always assumed she was mixed race.

Reactions: 22
So upset about Hannah… also thought Anton was gonna cry 🥹 bless his soul

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh god I forgot we’ve still got to hear from Liberty 🙄
I missed her speech. I hope she said she is proud of herself for setting boundaries, that she's no one's second best and that she always backs herself and all the other shite she's regurgitated from some godawful podcast about Being a Bad witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I did too and am just learning from your comment 😲

Reactions: 10
That's the end of Megan going in so, she said she's only go back if 1) her bestie Hannah was in there and 2) they brought Ovie in,

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Yeah she’s Cypriot I believe

Reactions: 5
Joanna is uk Cypriot

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.