Love Island All Stars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was only a week ago Reddit was claiming she turned it down because Murad said this. He gets most of his info from the ☀ and social media. He was wrong about some of the LIG cast which he was only repeating what that twitter gamer account was posting. Faye is under her comments responding about all stars.
View attachment 2694552
I didn’t think Faye would want to do it again. I doubt she’d want to doubt any ex islanders

Reactions: 3
I doubt if chloe burrows will be on (i hope not anyway she grates on me) she's in Australia at the minute and I read they are drug tested before they go on and are only allowed two drinks a night so I'd be very surprised if she showed up. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whether you like Jake or not, I think fair play to him for leaving.
He was uncomfortable in the situation, it wasn't for him so he removed himself.
Sometimes it takes more balls to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I 100000% still think they’re together now, at first I was skeptical but nah why pick her

Reactions: 15
The women fawning all over Chris is getting a bit nauseating now 🙄 they know they will get more screen time

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.