Love Island All Stars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Callum is gorgeous but I remember him being super dull and like real thick?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I get the proper ick when a bloke has got Turkey Teef whiter than the sun with that typical haircut they all have. Think Carl Woods 🤢

Makes my vag shrivel up and so many of them on this show.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I get the proper ick when a bloke has got Turkey Teef whiter than the sun with that typical haircut they all have. Think Carl Woods 🤢

yup, nevermind I'm old enough to be some of their mums, but I just see those ground down nubs of real teeth that they have underneath when I see those Turkey Teef
I've a soft spot for Georgia S, she was such a baby the first time around, she's stunning though, fringe or no fringe, and Georgia H has done so well for herself with the tit she's been through.

Reactions: 12

Ollie from the last LI Australia had probably the whitest I've seen. I don't think any of the girls liked them!

d9GcRr1ARGyEDvKfP8h7WvzeH64t4pT8rGi_EnYciRruTFUA&s.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Ugh! None of them are motivated by love it’s about money or expanding profiles.

So many Turkey Teef in one place it’s like looking at bathroom tiles in a B&Q catalogue.

quite laughable and makes me very happy with my lot in life.

Hannah looks like a bad Spitting Image puppet just less livelike.

am gonna enjoy the drama and tears! It’s all for the cameras and should any of it be real it’s their own faults!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hmmmmm. Don’t think I care, end of the day this is an even less genuine version of what already has become an un genuine show that everyone uses for clout. Of course all the All Stars are mindful of their careers/how they’re going to be perceived/creating drama for the show. That’s kind of a given isn’t it? We all know what it is… let’s just enjoy it as something to watch !!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t believe molly and Callum didn’t know each other was going in. It makes me question the whole show to be honest.
I’m sure after 3 years their lives would have been intertwined to a point where they had mutual friends
Every single one of them will know who is going in. If we all knew from the tabloids then you can bet that they all knew, either from agents, friends, etc. Most of them probably even discussed tactics. That's why I think it's a terrible idea and I don't think I'll be as interested in it as much as the summer one.

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one that thinks Georgia Steel looks worse now??! I thought she was absolutely blimmin gorgeousss first time round. I'm glad she's still kept it fairly natural and she still looks good but I just think she shouldn't have done anything to herself!
(Especially the bolt ons😭 us itty bitty committee need SOMEONE to fly the flag for us!!!)😰 Her body was banging she didn't need to get the dual airbags😕

Reactions: 17
Probs a good thing Georgia H is in that villa whilst that freak Bear gets out and will post non stop on social media
Apparently cause he’s on Sex offender register he’s not allowed social media. But I can’t see him staying away tbh.

They need to get someone in there for Kaz I feel like nobody is really giving her the time of day
---
Am I the only one that thinks Georgia Steel looks worse now??! I thought she was absolutely blimmin gorgeousss first time round. I'm glad she's still kept it fairly natural and she still looks good but I just think she shouldn't have done anything to herself!
(Especially the bolt ons😭 us itty bitty committee need SOMEONE to fly the flag for us!!!)😰 Her body was banging she didn't need to get the dual airbags😕
I think she looks good but the stupid fringe needs to go

Reactions: 7
Every single one of them will know who is going in. If we all knew from the tabloids then you can bet that they all knew, either from agents, friends, etc. Most of them probably even discussed tactics. That's why I think it's a terrible idea and I don't think I'll be as interested in it as much as the summer one.
Georgia h, toby and molly all have the same management

Reactions: 2
If they have done the split for publicity and the chance to go on All Stars then I will laugh my socks off if one of them goes off script and starts getting feelings for someone else in there. Would serve them right.

Reactions: 16
Faye is confirmed to be coming in by that vile murad merali and his info is usually correct and Teddy has convientely broken up with his gf according to todays the sun , please god do not turn this in to ex on the beach

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.