Love Island All Stars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably an unpopular opinion but I just can’t warm to Georgia H I have never warmed to her, something I can’t put my finger on, I appreciate what she went through and what she achieved but I just can’t like her…. Someone say it’s not just me?

Reactions: 49
It’s actually mad the difference between the girls when they first went on the show to now.. all of them have had work done and Hannah & Georgia H have had way too much. I feel sorry for the younger generations who are going to watch and think they need to do the same to be ‘beautiful’ or ‘accepted’. What’s so wrong with being your authentic self? Filler does not look as good in real life as it does in photos cause they still face app it to tit! These companies are making millions off insecure girls. Sorry for the rant lol

Reactions: 14
Probably an unpopular opinion but I just can’t warm to Georgia H I have never warmed to her, something I can’t put my finger on, I appreciate what she went through and what she achieved but I just can’t like her…. Someone say it’s not just me?
I always feel like she’s putting on an act, pretending to be calm and spiritual but previously she was erratic and crude. People can change I guess but I just don’t buy it.

Reactions: 14
No I don't like her either. Didn't she had a small stint on only way is Essex?

Reactions: 6
So glad someone else has said this, because I’ve thought this for a long time, she just seems off, and I can’t put my finger on it either, but just really disingenuous

Reactions: 11
nah i don’t like her either

Reactions: 7
No I feel the same way 😬

extended episode tonights girlies, episode over at 10 20 though really it will finish at 10 15 ITV always end it 5 mins earlu but whatevs an extra 15-20 minutes

• Haha
It’s actually mad the difference between the girls when they first went on the show to now.. all of them have had work done and Hannah & Georgia H have had way too much. I feel sorry for the younger generations who are going to watch and think they need to do the same to be ‘beautiful’ or ‘accepted’. What’s so wrong with being your authentic self? Filler does not look as good in real life as it does in photos cause they still face app it to tit! These companies are making millions off insecure girls. Sorry for the rant lol
It's funny how the bodies are more 'real' but the faces less so than in the OG series. The boys aren't all shredded within an inch of their life and about to pop a bicep from the steroids. The girls haven't all been on a crash diet and appear to be far closer to their 'normal' body shape; not everyone is a size six waif.

Yes there's tats and tits and turkey teeth, but in other ways it's less fake than before.

I didn’t realise how different Georgia looks. Well to me anyway
I think she looks a bit like Princess Andre in this
IMG_7772.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
They just aren't that good looking any of them. No natural pretty people in their. Either try hards or quite basic looking.

Im only just catching up but omg what an annoying group of people. Barely a brain cell between them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wholeheartedly agree about the Georgia H vibe..I've never warmed to her.

I also dislike her for the pure fact she also opted to leave the itty bitty titty committee, how very dare she! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I preferred the idea of the public coming in to couple up with one of them and then it’s game on that sort of way so if they wanted to couple up with each other that way then fair game but to have them all in there when at one point they were a ‘family’ seems a lot like ex on the beach as they were all coupled with each other at some point. Not only that they would have met at the finals of love island, after party’s, clubs etc.

Reactions: 2
I preferred the idea of the public coming in to couple up with one of them and then it’s game on that sort of way so if they wanted to couple up with each other that way then fair game but to have them all in there when at one point they were a ‘family’ seems a lot like ex on the beach as they were all coupled with each other at some point. Not only that they would have met at the finals of love island, after party’s, clubs etc.
Yeah I wanted them to do a normie Casa, but with really fit normies.

Reactions: 4
Murad Merali has revealed in his latest youtube recap of the first episode that Chloe Burrows is set to come in and that Faye is also going in for sure soon as well!
It was only a week ago Reddit was claiming she turned it down because Murad said this. He gets most of his info from the ☀ and social media. He was wrong about some of the LIG cast which he was only repeating what that twitter gamer account was posting. Faye is under her comments responding about all stars.
IMG_1099.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.