Love Island All Stars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Callum picking Molly-boring, we all know they're gonna get back together and Molly playing the tough act now saying actions speak louder than words yeah ok hun youre not foolng anyone, we all know by friday/sunday you'll fold like a cheap accordian and be back together-yawn-its the same as after casa amor when the girls who get cheated on say theyre finished with their guy and will never goback then 48 hours theyre back together, same will happen here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Toby not wasting any time setting out his stall, certainly not committing to Georgia just yet .. she seems really smitten though.

Reactions: 10
I did enjoy Mitch's very efficient friend zoning of Kaz there. Properly lol'd he has all the charm of a fridge freezer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kinda loving these two. I think they could be great friends and possibly more 🥰
View attachment 2694711
And now she's been pied by Mitch???

I'm gonna say it.
I have no idea what Kaz is doing there. Yeah she's gorgeous, great personality but this ISN'T the place for. I won't elaborate. If you know you know.
---
Toby not wasting any time setting out his stall, certainly not committing to Georgia just yet .. she’s really smitten though.
They were together in Love Island Games and left together 2 months ago. So I don't know what they are doing lol

Reactions: 11

I'm gonna say it.
I have no idea what Kaz is doing there. Yeah she's gorgeous, great personality but this ISN'T the place for. I won't elaborate. If you know you know.
---

They were together in Love Island Games and left together 2 months ago. So I don't know what they are doing lol
Didn’t she pie Mitch first?

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she pie Mitch first?
He was faking it "oh she's lovely" but unlike last time she's not as naive and knows just to be straight. She knew he didn't like her from the get go.

Unfortunately I will be surprised if any do

• Sad
Reactions: 5

I'm gonna say it.
---

I feel like she probably knows what kind of experience she's going to have and is just collecting the pay cheque, fair enough I suppose but it becomes hard to watch. Even Indiyah (the most beautiful islander ever imo) didn't have a lot of options. It's the same situation every series.

Reactions: 14
Pahahahaha…..Anton with the breath freshner in the lads chat! 🤣🤣
I’d love him to warm to Hannah, I think they’d be a really sweet couple (and he kinda looks a bit like Jon!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.