Love Island All Stars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Callum picked Molly and immediately fizzled as a bombshell. I think he’s doing it out of politeness rather than want.

it all seems a bit vague and suss though.

Reactions: 10
What I will say separate to that though is I think Anton seems to have matured and calmed down. If he keeps it up, he might find himself a nice girl.
Anton was in a relationship until pretty recently. If anyone’s staging a split I reckon it’s him!

Reactions: 4
If Callum & Molly had genuinely split and were surprised to see each other, you'd expect them to be overwhelmed, but there's no emotion there at all. So fake.

Reactions: 8
As if your agent isn't going to ask if your quite recent ex is going in? If they refused to disclose you wouldn't do it unless the pay was unbelievable which we know it isn't.
Nah they won't convince me this isn't for the storyline.

Reactions: 4
I mean let's say it was genuine the Callum and Molly split , they're both going in there to get with other people ON TV so why would you do that if there was still something to salvage.🧐

Reactions: 9
To be honest I don’t really get any vibe from Molly and Callum. It feels like maybe they did amicably split but now they’re playing up the potentially bitter feelings and will we won’t we for drama.

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry why is Lib getting into bed with her ex wearing a red lingerie pj set

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.