Love Island All Stars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not surprised there are no islanders from series 2. I think there was a lot to learn in the early series and it shows with what happened with Mike and Sophie.
Also, isn’t Chris the same age as Hannah but no one’s saying he’s past it. I’m early 30s and definitely too old for love island but it’s the double standards. She looks a lot older because of the work she’s had done.
I saw something on tiktok about Luis being toxic. Apparently he doesn’t have access to see his second child, which was a court decision. Does anyone know anymore? Sad Georgia h might have ended up with another red flag

Reactions: 10
Not surprised that on First Look it seems Molly is popular. She’s objectively one of the most attractive in there. I think Georgia Steele is looking so good though - bit surprised! Overall I’d actually say it’s probably her. She looks like she’s had work done the most tastefully and looks really naturally pretty.

Reactions: 12
Callum will regret not proposing to Molly I bet! She will be lapping up all the attention but only to make him jealous. They will get back together

Someone I know saw Georgia h on the tube late last year and she was messaging Casey from season 9. Wonder if he’s going in..
Strange they don’t follow each other on Instagram, I wonder if that’s so they can pretend they don’t know each other

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Probs a good thing Georgia H is in that villa whilst that freak Bear gets out and will post non stop on social media

Reactions: 14
I saw an article that just said everyone is shocked with who Callum picks. I reckon Molly. I think from the first look and his reaction last night that he still loves her. He will either have to man up and claim her or he’ll go the opposite and start getting with girls to make her jealous.

I don’t believe molly and Callum didn’t know each other was going in. It makes me question the whole show to be honest.
I’m sure after 3 years their lives would have been intertwined to a point where they had mutual friends

Reactions: 7
None of the couples from last night will stay together. I'll be surprised if any real couples come from the whole show but I admit I found it more entertaining than the last few series of normal love island. They're all such desperate begs.

I definitely buy that Callum/Molly staged a breakup so they could get back together. If they're smart they'll delay their recoupling to build suspense.

Chris is most interested in becoming a twitter legend 🤷‍♂️ He'll start to grate.

Reactions: 9
Georgia S has definitely had a glow up but I think Molly looked better before she had work done. Even if she and Callum planned to go back in together it must be super weird seeing them kiss other people.

Reactions: 15
Tbh Georgia S was v good looking first time round was just hard to see past how bleeping annoying she was and her voice 🤣 but I do think she looks even better now

Reactions: 17
Why did Molly get her teeth done when her natural teeth were so gorgeous! These people baffle me!

Reactions: 15
Tbh Georgia S was v good looking first time round was just hard to see past how bleeping annoying she was and her voice 🤣 but I do think she looks even better now
I feel like she must’ve been so young when she was on the first time as I’m sure she said she was 24 last night (might be wrong)
---
Why did Molly get her teeth done when her natural teeth were so gorgeous! These people baffle me!
Her face and hair were gorgeous before too. I don’t know why people change like that.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.