Love Island All Stars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not just Hannah that’s older a few of the girls are 29/30 kaz, Georgia h, Molly it’s just all that work makes her look a lot older

Reactions: 13
Jake was a prick not just to liberty but also the way he tit stirred everyone elses relationships and egged them on in Casa, he should never have gone back on, he isn't going to win the public over and remake his image, he's too irrelevant for that.
I'm happy he's gone, he still thinks he's a catch and he had to have a bruised ego after not being picked. TBH he would have done better being partnered with Kaz, and maybe seeing his fun non dick side, but he'd fall back into the same mode with Liberty, he always acted like she was punching and it was uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 21
I KIND OF feel a bit bad for Jake. It was mentioned people weren’t really talking to him because of Liberty, despite Liberty being fine with him. And I noticed he wasn’t laughing along when they were all laughing at the situation and when he said ‘I don’t hate the girl’ (well he was laughing but he was forcing it )

Reactions: 9
I KIND OF feel a bit bad for Jake. It was mentioned people weren’t really talking to him because of Liberty, despite Liberty being fine with him. And I noticed he wasn’t laughing along when they were all laughing at the situation and when he said ‘I don’t hate the girl’ (well he was laughing but he was forcing it )
Come on, he didn’t have to say “I don’t hate the girl” did he? She has a name. He could’ve atleast tried to be nice about it. He knew what he was doing. If he chose not to laugh about it then that shows how he doesn’t have any banter and takes himself too seriously. If he didn’t mean it in an arsey way he’d have been like “nooo not like that” but he didn’t he repeated himself. I don’t feel sorry for him. He’s a sore loser that quit at the first hurdle cos he didn’t get his way. If he was this mature and nice boy he’s claimed to have changed in to he wouldn’t have felt threatened and had to leave

Reactions: 10
Come on, he didn’t have to say “I don’t hate the girl” did he? She has a name. He could’ve atleast tried to be nice about it. He knew what he was doing. If he chose not to laugh about it then that shows how he doesn’t have any banter and takes himself too seriously. If he didn’t mean it in an arsey way he’d have been like “nooo not like that” but he didn’t he repeated himself. I don’t feel sorry for him. He’s a sore loser that quit at the first hurdle cos he didn’t get his way. If he was this mature and nice boy he’s claimed to have changed in to he wouldn’t have felt threatened and had to leave
Huh? I didn’t say he did have to say that, I gave it as an example that he was being laughed at and he clearly didn’t like it cos he’s walked. I think my ‘kind of’ being in capitals makes it clear I’m far from a Jake fan

Reactions: 4
I just wish they’d do a love island with completely normal people! No plastic surgery, perfect bodies, 100k insta following, turkey teeth etc…. Just normal people with normal bodies and normal jobs I honestly think it would do so much better than regular love island
I wish they would do an older age group, 40's - 50's.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Huh? I didn’t say he did have to say that, I gave it as an example that he was being laughed at and he clearly didn’t like it cos he’s walked. I think my ‘kind of’ being in capitals makes it clear I’m far from a Jake fan
That was more of a rhetorical question, not aimed directly at you. More of a “he didn’t have to say that did he?” I never said you said that.

Reactions: 3
There will likely be a recoupling/dumping/some other twist within the first few days that would give Jake & Lib the opportunity to part ways, it seems a bit silly that he couldn't just stick it out for a few days. But who knows what else has went on that we haven't seen, we've only seen the first night but they'll have been in there for a few days now, maybe something else has happened. I'm sure he'll tell his story. I'm kinda glad he's gone because him & Lib were boring together the first time around, we don't need to see it again.

Reactions: 12
Ratings... 1.5m overnight/12% share. Smidgen up on S9. 1m down on S6. Pretty dire considering it was broadcast across ITV1. Will struggle to gain 3m consolidated.

Reactions: 9
There will likely be a recoupling/dumping/some other twist within the first few days that would give Jake & Lib the opportunity to part ways, it seems a bit silly that he couldn't just stick it out for a few days. But who knows what else has went on that we haven't seen, we've only seen the first night but they'll have been in there for a few days now, maybe something else has happened. I'm sure he'll tell his story. I'm kinda glad he's gone because him & Lib were boring together the first time around, we don't need to see it again.
Producers probably thought that Liberty and Jake would cause drama but saw how lacklustre it was and told him to leave 🤣
I will be interested to see how it does play out because it would have been 3 days for them now

Reactions: 5
That was more of a rhetorical question, not aimed directly at you. More of a “he didn’t have to say that did he?” I never said you said that.
But you quoted me telling me off with the ‘oh come on’. None of them have to say anything they say where would the rhetorical question end

Reactions: 3
Realistically none of the girls were gonna go for Jake were they? He’s so unattractive and everyone knows he’s an idiot from his season. He probs realised this. Like come on, imagine the likes of Molly etc giving him the time of day. Looks wise she’s a solid 8.5 and he’s a short weirdo, a 3 at best. Liberty is his only chance because she had pathetically low self esteem last time and was also dumb and even she’s seemed to wisen up since and doesn’t want anything to do with it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
But you quoted me telling me off with the ‘oh come on’. None of them have to say anything they say where would the rhetorical question end
Why are you debating? It’s a figure of speech. You’re taking it too deep. It’s how I would say it if I was talking. It’s colloquial language. I wasn’t aiming it at you directly. If I was I’d just say lol? I quoted your comment because I was stating that I don’t feel sorry for him and giving my reasons why.

Reactions: 5
Faye was toxic but I think she has grown up a lot, and I love all she does for dogs.

Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ you both sound silly come on now !!! Focus on the real topic that little Oompa Loompa couldn’t hack it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.