Love Island All Stars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just got round to watching last nights ep. The series liberty and Jake were in was the only one I never watched so know v little about them 🤣.
I love hanna she's such a girls girl.

Reactions: 10
I don't know what to make of this series. I found the first episode entertaining, but also have second hand embarrassment by how desperate they obviously all are, with the possible exception of Chris who at least has a personality and can probably go on to do better things. The rest just need to get a real job tbh.

Reactions: 17
Am I the only who thinks Liberty is alright?! Jake treated her like crap on their series, she was a victim. I think her and Kaz both know they won't meet anyone in the villa as neither of them had a lot of options the first time around, they're just there for the holiday & money like everyone else. I think Liberty handled being back in the villa with Jake much better than he did. She seemed quite unbothered by it all, he was the one who couldn't handle it.
Plus one.

I think Jake was a complete prick to Liberty in series 7. He showed his true self ( ie that he is an egotistical and controlling twit).
---
I mean I don't blame him, but also good that one of them has left as I think it'll do no good for either of their mental health surely

Same with Callum and Mollie, if they have actually split then it's mentally draining!
If Callum and Molly have split then I would walk straight away. Why would anyone want to spend time with their ex in a villa while you’re trying to date another person. It would be extremely uncomfortable - from all sides. Callum and Molly were together for some time - they must have loved each other . To have split with someone so soon and to be in this situation is ludicrous .

I think they have pretended to split up but will then “get back together “. It’s planned. It has to be - otherwise it’s cruelty for cruelty’s sake to put them together in the villa for viewing purposes.

Reactions: 14
Imagine Jess and Sammy going on or Teddy and Faye

I saw that Molly and Callum split because he didn’t propose. I wonder if they’ve staged this and he’ll propose to her at the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know what to make of this series. I found the first episode entertaining, but also have second hand embarrassment by how desperate they obviously all are, with the possible exception of Chris who at least has a personality and can probably go on to do better things. The rest just need to get a real job tbh.
It's important Georgia H has someone to walk the red carpet with...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What has Liberty done lol? I’ve seen loads of people say she’s milking it and stuff but if anything she’s been really nice to Jake and tried to make it clear there’s no bad blood. He was the one being bitter about it. He is probably annoyed because no girl liked him and he knew he wouldn’t be able to get away with this fake nice and mature boy act he has going on. It’s obvious he hasn’t changed his ways when he said that comment about not hating Liberty. He didn’t need to say that. It’s not her fault they’re coupled up, it’s not like she picked him. He’s so bitter and annoying anyway I’m glad he’s gone. He’s chose to leave which is probably gonna make Liberty feel even more crap about herself. It’s not like they were dating years, I’d barely say they had a relationship tbh. They became official in the villa because he wanted to win the show.

What I will say separate to that though is I think Anton seems to have matured and calmed down. If he keeps it up, he might find himself a nice girl.

I don’t understand what Georgia see’s in Toby. He does not act mature at all.

Reactions: 16
I don’t think it’s much to do with Hannah’s actual age it’s the way she’s styled. She needs pod to
Come in for a make under. No one wants to marry a blow up sex doll. Look at Maya Jama she’s 30 this year and she does not look near 3 years younger then Hannah

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t think it’s much to do with Hannah’s actual age it’s the way she’s styled. She needs pod to
Come in for a make under. No one wants to marry a blow up sex doll. Look at Maya Jama she’s 30 this year and she does not look near 3 years younger then Hannah
Oh no. The pod often it wrong!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Liberty was just on the Love Island Games Series where she was a bit less naive but still chased after Johnny (from the US series) who’s one of the biggest 🚩 going so she still has the same terrible taste in guys.

Reactions: 9
I couldn't get over how different Callum looks! woah boy has grownn 😍🔥 it's like he's manned out if that's a way to describe it?!😅 Proper manly now and Fiiiit🥰

Molly also looks so different.. but not for the better😕 she's really aged herself with whatever she's had done to herself? The hair is also not a good style for her? She was such a naturally gorgeous girl, but now she just looks like everyone else, such a shame

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Liberty was just on the Love Island Games Series where she was a bit less naive but still chased after Johnny (from the US series) who’s one of the biggest 🚩 going so she still has the same terrible taste in guys.
She also chose Mitch… she does not have a clue. But I also think it’s because she knows none of the other boys would like her. No offence to her she’s very pretty but she looks absolutely nothing like her photos on Instagram.

If Faye goes in, she will 100% act completely different and mature.

Bet Liam and Millie are fuming they can’t go on the show and reunite lol.

I have a feeling Chloe Burrows will go on the show. Her stories are very sus. Could be Millie posting them or could be older videos from when they were in Australia last week etc.

Reactions: 6
I couldn't get over how different Callum looks! woah boy has grownn 😍🔥 it's like he's manned out if that's a way to describe it?!😅 Proper manly now and Fiiiit🥰

Molly also looks so different.. but not for the better😕 she's really aged herself with whatever she's had done to herself? The hair is also not a good style for her? She was such a naturally gorgeous girl, but now she just looks like everyone else, such a shame
Callum just reminds me of Ryan giggs it's all I see

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.