Love Island All Stars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I bet she is... She'll see him as her ticket to Hollywood /Margot Robbie 😆
Margot is a super fan.. her favourite contestants was Olivia Attwood, Maura, Liberty, Paige Thorne, Ekin and Davide.

Chris, Michael, Jordan and Lucie went to press red carpet of her movie years ago. She got someone from her team to dm Lucie to invite them to her apartment for an after-party. They was really living their best life getting that invite 😅

When the Barbie movie came out she wanted all the islanders to attend the red carpet. There was a clip of her fangirling with Nas over the winter love island too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I assume Anton must be desperate for money if he’s doing it as I’m sure he has mental health issues. He did a documentary about mens body image

I’ve just watched this, I mean it’s not winning any literary prizes- and whilst he talks a lot about his body image and bulking, he makes no mention about what on earth he’s done to his face- he comes across surprisingly well.

Reactions: 2
Indeed, it should be a one off. Surely there will not be enough former contestants to do an All Star each year without recycling ones who have done it already? Mitch would have a job for life!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rehlayyyy
---
Also the producers can't be serious
All Stars would become stale very quickly if they did it every year. But I'm interested to see how they do this one. With all the talk of format changes, if this is a success they could use the format again with different people, like celebrities rather than ex islanders. I'm surprised they've never done a celeb one again.
---
Indeed, it should be a one off. Surely there will not be enough former contestants to do an All Star each year without recycling ones who have done it already? Mitch would have a job for life!
It would just be Mitch and Scott calling each other knobheads every year

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didnt watch the early series, but hes quite fit. Never heard of him before.
It's Adam from S2. He was pretty hilarious... Not necessarily always for the right reasons🤣

The way he came on was pretty fabulous too, the girls got to do a speed dating task where they then picked which boy they wanted to be the new addition aka bombshell.

Hope they do more stuff like this again, was so fun.
Honestly S2 (and 3 + 1) are literally the best 🫶

Reactions: 8
Surely All Stars every year defeats any credibility or purpose it has left lol. Like clearly your show didn’t work then

Reactions: 7
It's Adam from S2. He was pretty hilarious... Not necessarily always for the right reasons🤣

The way he came on was pretty fabulous too, the girls got to do a speed dating task where they then picked which boy they wanted to be the new addition aka bombshell.

Hope they do more stuff like this again, was so fun.
Honestly S2 (and 3 + 1) are literally the best 🫶
When Liana (think that was her name) told him off for being disrespectful and he was sat just eating a snack a jack 😭 it shouldn't but it makes me howl

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Out of all the things l should be remembering stuff on a day to day basis and I remember a pointless thing from nearly 8 years ago,😭😅
Lol yea I remember this being a snack-a-jack too😅.. and on S3 with Jonny aggressively eating pistachios while glaring at Theo!!!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet there’s some ex islanders that are in relationships that are thinking ‘damn i wish i was single right now so i could revive my dead z list career’ dunno like Lucie Donlan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.