Love Island All Stars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New dm story confirming Sophie Piper was spotted at Cape Town airport
Ugh one of the most annoying islanders ever 😭
---

Shitey Knickers rumoured to be a bombshell. Really hope this isn't true since he bullied people on his season.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So who do we think is going to be the deciding bombshell for week 1? Faye?

I was thinking, if they waned to do an interesting CASA they could bring in really fit plebs, not ex islanders.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if they'll bring in bombshells from other countries. Imani from the latest US season would be amazing.
---

I was thinking, if they waned to do an interesting CASA they could bring in really fit plebs, not ex islanders.
Scott & Catherine from last year were rumoured but aren't in the OG cast so I guess they could be early bombshells

Reactions: 2
Hannah was quite sweet on her season so I think she is likeable. It was Naomi that was awful
Yeh she was nice enough but I think her overly fake/blow up doll look will most likely be a bit of a turn off for most of them, even 9 years ago in her season she was OTT on the surgeries and now almost a decade on she's really gone to town (I'm thinking she may have a Pete Burns-esque lip explosion if she's not careful, bless her).

Reactions: 13
Hannah was quite sweet on her season so I think she is likeable. It was Naomi that was awful
Yes she was likeable. But even way back in Season 1 when we really didn’t know what we would be getting it was pretty well known that she and Jonathan knew each other from The Sugar Shack and their coupling up was pre-arranged.. they actually got ‘engaged’ on the show, did anyone else get engaged, I mean on the show not afterwards.

Reactions: 3

I’d love for it to be Megan as she had to drop out of LIG due to health concerns.

I’m personally rooting for Georgia H and Chris. I think they could have the potential to win.

Reactions: 4
I saw a post saying how can Itv do this to Liberty putting Jake in there.
I don’t think it’s that deep or she ever really liked him that much?
The whole scene when she ended it and her fake tears

Reactions: 13
And of course Liberty could’ve always turned all stars down.

Reactions: 10
I think it might be a reason why Kaz made it into the OG line-up, so that viewers know Liberty has a 'familiar face'. Jake will only last for a week, anyway!

Reactions: 6
Liberty is one of the most annoying people to come out of LI in my opinion 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.