Love Island All Stars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read Joshue Ritchie could be a bombshell. First time I’ve seen his name mentioned
Ah I wondered about him! Hope he will, I'm really praying for some more S1-3 peeps (and even more s4 + 5)
..Be interesting to see what he'd be like on it now, ..he was such a lad first time round 😂

Reactions: 6
Ah I wondered about him! Hope he will, I'm really praying for some more S1-3 peeps (and even more s4 + 5)
..Be interesting to see what he'd be like on it now, ..he was such a lad first time round 😂
I don’t think he’s changed. Last time I saw him he was on a documentary about people that do Only Fans

Reactions: 3
I follow Josh and have been watching his insta closely since they announced the line-up. He was in London a couple of days ago and I thought it was him heading to the airport 😅 He's somewhat active on insta, not overly, but he seems a bit too quiet so to speak. He always watches the show and judges it saying everyone is boring. He's still the exact same maybe even worse since getting older 🙃.

I'm maybe wondering if Max Morley would go back on too? Could see him doing it again

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think it’s cringe that Hannah going back. She has a child and is 33. Deffo doing it for coverage and to get more money and freebies. Must time for another surgical procedure, she doesn’t need and doesn’t wanna pay for 🙄

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think it’s cringe that Hannah going back. She has a child and is 33. Deffo doing it for coverage and to get more money and freebies. Must time for another surgical procedure, she doesn’t need and doesn’t wanna pay for 🙄
Not really. Luis is 29 with two he doesn’t see apparently 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Not really. Luis is 29 with two he doesn’t see apparently 🤷🏽‍♀️
I’m not a big love island fan so I didn’t know. Sorry but anyone with kids and bordering on the wrong side of 30 should not be on love island. I could kind of get my head round it , if it was mixture of ages and backgrounds, but the majority are mid to early twenties. It just reeks of desperation

Reactions: 1
I mean, going on a TV show looking for “love” is desperate enough isn’t it. Her or anyone being over 30 or having a child shouldn’t really be what makes it desperate.

I mean, going on a TV show looking for “love” is desperate enough isn’t it. Her or anyone being over 30 or having a child shouldn’t really be what makes it desperate.
I think there all desperate , love island needs putting in the bin as do the majority of reality tv these days. I’d rather watch reality tv shows from ten years ago. It’s too scripted and false now

Reactions: 3
Chris is 33 too. Maybe they should do a normal live island but over 30s for the winter

Reactions: 10
I don’t think it matters she has a kid, I just think the age range between contestants is… the weirdest thing is that her ex boyfriend who she had a baby with went really weird and now claims to be Merlin… his IG is very strange!

Reactions: 2
I don’t think the age ranges are bad. I wouldn’t think the youngest at 24 being coupled up with a 33 year old is that weird if they did. At least they don’t have teenagers this time

Reactions: 4
I don’t think the age ranges are bad. I wouldn’t think the youngest at 24 being coupled up with a 33 year old is that weird if they did. At least they don’t have teenagers this time
me neither, I think having teenager Gemma and Davide etc was more weird. tbh same with Wes and Laura at 20 and 29!

I thinking they were all pate 20-30 then that would be ok as might actually be looking to find someone to be with long term.
Having people early 20s then mid 30s seems a bit icky

the su n is reporting that Olivia and Danica are entering as bombshells together and that Callum and Molly from S6 winter are also being lined up, Im sorry but where the duck are the stars? where is Megan? where is Anna? Faye? Chloe? I want mess and drama not people who just coast though and contribute nada to theserties which is what the line up is giving and Jess and Eve need to get in the bin, they flopped last time one was sent home after like 2 days cant even remeber which one lol thats how dull they were

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.