Love Island All Stars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope Liberty and Jake don’t rekindle as he has probably realised she has more following than him etc and everyone likes her… he might try and play the good guy this time and she will fall for it. Saying that, he looks like he’s got wider since his season and the hair transplant does not suit him.

Reactions: 11
I saw a post saying how can Itv do this to Liberty putting Jake in there.
I don’t think it’s that deep or she ever really liked him that much?
The whole scene when she ended it and her fake tears
Stans always care more than islanders. For the latter it's just business.

Liberty's sharper than given credit for. She only ditched Jack when it became apparent the public weren't buying it.

Reactions: 8
Hannah was quite sweet on her season so I think she is likeable. It was Naomi that was awful
I like Hannah I follow her on Instagram she's really into cooking some of the stuff she makes looks amazing. I think she might surprise people as she looks a certain way but I think she's got depth and is quite intelligent and funny.

Reactions: 4
I just can’t see who some of these people will couple up with? The original line up atleast.. like none of those boys match any of those girls (barring maybe Chris with a couple of the girls). Hannah is 33 that’s pretty old in love island standard (same age as me so I’m not being ageist) but the majority of the boys will 25 & younger I just can’t see this show making any actual matches

I just can’t see who some of these people will couple up with? The original line up atleast.. like none of those boys match any of those girls (barring maybe Chris with a couple of the girls). Hannah is 33 that’s pretty old in love island standard (same age as me so I’m not being ageist) but the majority of the boys will 25 & younger I just can’t see this show making any actual matches
Can we do a poll somewhere on the next thread maybe of potential couples !!

Reactions: 6
I agree but Chris is the same age as Hannah. We have Georgia Harrison saying she wants someone to do tik tok videos with and Chris would be her type.. they have met at events before, have mutual friends and never got together lol. None of them are there for genuine reasons

Reactions: 3
Take with a pinch of salt, but I read on Facebook that Megan is a bombshell in episode one

• Wow
  • Heart
Oh god I hope so!!🙏 As with Maura, can't flippin stand the lass, but Megan, as with Maura, be bombSHELLIN🔥😍

Reactions: 3
Take with a pinch of salt, but I read on Facebook that Megan is a bombshell in episode one
I believe it. She left love island games early because she was ill. If they have one big name sign up, I was hoping it would be her.

Reactions: 5
Megan teasing her appearance on All Stars on her IG stories and also revealed she's interested in Georgia H and Chris!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.