Love Island All Stars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet there’s some ex islanders that are in relationships that are thinking ‘damn i wish i was single right now so i could revive my dead z list career’ dunno like Lucie Donlan 🤣
No cos everytime I think of her I remember that weird cringey video she did making that bizarre noise

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just voted for the couples there - it ended up a tit show 🤣

Demi - Anton
Georgia H - Chris
Hannah - Luis
Kaz - Mitchel
Liberty - Jake
Georgia S - Toby

I only really wanted Georgia H and Chris together and then the rest sort of happened by default.

Reactions: 1

Demi - Anton
Georgia H - Chris
Hannah - Luis
Kaz - Mitchel
Liberty - Jake
Georgia S - Toby

I only really wanted Georgia H and Chris together and then the rest sort of happened by default.
Liberty and Jake 😭 you're a demon 🤣

I voted:

Demi & Toby
Georgia H & Chris
Hannah & Luis
Kaz & Mitch
Liberty & Anton
Georgia S & Jake

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Demi - Anton
Georgia H - Chris
Hannah - Luis
Kaz - Mitchel
Liberty - Jake
Georgia S - Toby

Liberty and Jake 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Demi & Jake
Georgia H & Chris
Hannah & Luis
Kaz & Mitch
Liberty & Anton
Georgia S & Toby

Possibly Liberty and Jake to recouple a week or so in 🤣

Reactions: 1
I don't believe for a second that Liberty and Jake don't know they are both going in.

Reactions: 17
Who do you think some of bombshells will be?
I’m guessing Faye Winter, Sammy Root, Gabby Allen, Jess and Eve Gale, Jacques O’Neill and Olivia Hawkins

Reactions: 4
Depends if the bombshells can also include casa amor rejects?... In which case I wouldn't be surprised if we see Lillie S7/(Liam)...

I feel like we could also see an appearance from Nipple Gate "licked her tit or whatever" woman...:cautious:🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Depends if the bombshells can also include casa amor rejects?... In which case I wouldn't be surprised if we see Lillie S7/(Liam)...

I feel like we could also see an appearance from Nipple Gate "licked her tit or whatever" woman...:cautious:🤣
She dating Joel Correy !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m guessing Faye Winter, Sammy Root, Gabby Allen, Jess and Eve Gale, Jacques O’Neill and Olivia Hawkins
There's no one from series 8 or 9 in the OG cast so I'm thinking Danica, Paige or Deji from series 8 and Tom or Olivia from series 9.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.