Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if Callum’s or Molly’s heart rate was raised the most for each other, that won’t necessarily mean they fancy them the most, your heart rate can also raise with stress and I know I’d be stressed to hell in that situation, just hoping my heart rate didn’t rise😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Where are we reading this?
Also, who was that angel that shared the link to the photos last week that came out of Molly and Tom's date?
Wasn't me though they're usually on rexfeatures if you search "love island". Closer has done all the legwork for us today though. Tom is so red when Georgia is on his lap:

Reactions: 3
Does anyone actually think Adam’s hot? I think he’s the least attractive one in there. When he was walking with Jess yesterday (or Eve, I can’t remember) he looked so out of shape. Hes sooo serious too, don’t think I’ve seen him crack a smile once. Doesn’t seem like someone you can have a laugh with at all. And don’t get me started on that kiss with arabella.
0/10 for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Reactions: 2
Does anyone actually think Adam’s hot? I think he’s the least attractive one in there. When he was walking with Jess yesterday (or Eve, I can’t remember) he looked so out of shape. Hes sooo serious too, don’t think I’ve seen him crack a smile once. Doesn’t seem like someone you can have a laugh with at all. And don’t get me started on that kiss with arabella.
0/10 for me.
I do 🙈

Hes the only one i find attractive in there.

Hes more mature and less of a live island gobshite IMO.

That being said, I also had the horn for Adam Collard so maybe Im the problem 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Even if Callum’s or Molly’s heart rate was raised the most for each other, that won’t necessarily mean they fancy them the most, your heart rate can also raise with stress and I know I’d be stressed to hell in that situation, just hoping my heart rate didn’t rise😬
Ah it won’t matter a shite I know but they’re about the only two I really care about this series.

Reactions: 4
I know you all disowned me when I said I think Toby is hot....he's still an immature bore....but I actually can't wait for him in thr challenge tonight! I shouldn't be this excited 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 soooorrrryyyy don't kick me off the thread!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I know you all disowned me when I said I think Toby is hot....he's still an immature bore....but I actually can't wait for him in thr challenge tonight! I shouldn't be this excited 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 soooorrrryyyy don't kick me off the thread!!!
It would be like seeing Simon Barlow from Corrie sexy dancing 🫣

• Haha
Let’s face it the producers won’t go by who’s heart rate was ACTUALLY lowest/highest they will decide for themselves who the winners and losers will be for the best tv 🤣
With that being said I’m gonna predict callum&molly for highest
Anton&georgia H for lowest

Reactions: 6
I tried to find a clip of Tom’s last heart rate challenge the other week to see if it was as 🔥 as I remembered but I couldn’t. So tonight should be good…just so I can rest assured either way you understand

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If I was 30 years younger I think Callum would be my type though they're all good boys in there......I always liked a bad boy 🙈🤣

Reactions: 8
I tried to find a clip of Tom’s last heart rate challenge the other week to see if it was as 🔥 as I remembered but I couldn’t. So tonight should be good…just so I can rest assured either way you understand
I found it, doesn't seem to be doing much dancing but not quite as awkward as I thought it might be, it's at about 2m 15 if you want to avoid Casey. I tried to find Callum's previous effort but I'm sure it was for the best that I couldn't manage it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If I was 30 years younger I think Callum would be my type though they're all good boys in there......I always liked a bad boy 🙈🤣
I don’t think Callum is a bad boy. Bar being a bit insensitive to Molly at times he actually seems one of the most genuine blokes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.