Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The First look showing Callum and Molly double-dating surely means the producers are going there with their heart-rates?

Least raised is definitely going to be Georgia and Anton, that one is savage!

Reactions: 18
Do you think there has been some sort of desensitisation with Molly and Callum living together for 4 weeks. Not that I would recommend it as a way to get over a break up 😅 but maybe because they have been forced to live together and see each other with other people it’s helped with closure?

Reactions: 11
The First look showing Callum and Molly double-dating surely means the producers are going there with their heart-rates?
You’d love it if they did but I feel like they’re going out of their way to tell the audience they’re happy as friends.
---
but maybe because they have been forced to live together and see each other with other people it’s helped with closure?
I defo think it has for Molly. I think Callum was fine either way. They defo seem to be a lot more relaxed around each other.

Reactions: 9
They are desperately teasing Callum/molly supporters (aka Majority of viewers) in the press release. I don’t think they’ll go there but it’s the most excited I’ve been for an episode since the PDAs.

I need to get out more I know.

Reactions: 12
Very glad Mr Mog is working this evening, means I'll have the big screen for tonight's challenge<3

Reactions: 5
They are desperately teasing Callum/molly supporters (aka Majority of viewers) in the press release. I don’t think they’ll go there but it’s the most excited I’ve been for an episode since the PDAs.

I need to get out more I know.
Former flames? Could be Molly/Callum, Georgia H/Josh, or Georgia S/Callum/Tom

It says both went for former flames, so rules out Georgia/Anton and Sophie/Josh, most likely is surely Molly/Tom, but they could be flexible and put Toby/Georgia S, leaning on the Toby/Molly fleeting moment as hard as either of the Georgias.

Reactions: 1
Where are we reading this?
Also, who was that angel that shared the link to the photos last week that came out of Molly and Tom's date?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.