Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it, doesn't seem to be doing much dancing but not quite as awkward as I thought it might be, it's at about 2m 15 if you want to avoid Casey. I tried to find Callum's previous effort but I'm sure it was for the best that I couldn't manage it.

It's not even the dance ... it's the slow mo walk out. That clip is on tiktok I watched it earlier. On repeat 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there going to be a big final live like there is in the normal series? will they still do the parents episodes?, anyone know what tasks are still left to happen we wont get another movie night type one I presume?

Is there going to be a big final live like there is in the normal series? will they still do the parents episodes?, anyone know what tasks are still left to happen we wont get another movie night type one I presume?
I cant see them stumping up for flights to SA for everyones parents.

I feel like they really need to start dumping people

Reactions: 5
I hope they don’t do parents and I really hope they don’t do final dates and love declarations - those episodes are the worst, dull and sooooooo boring

Reactions: 30
I found it, doesn't seem to be doing much dancing but not quite as awkward as I thought it might be, it's at about 2m 15 if you want to avoid Casey. I tried to find Callum's previous effort but I'm sure it was for the best that I couldn't manage it.

I forgot half these people existed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ does anyone actually want both Molly AND Tom to win? Everyone online seems to want Callum and Molly to reunite 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So can we do a poll:

Like if you think Dancia from HR is going to come in

Sad if you don't think <3

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Only time Georgia has been right in days. It is because of you you’re in the bottom couples.

Reactions: 12
Oooo she’s trying to force those tears again and gave up when it wasn’t happening. I’m yet to see a tear leave her eye

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So nice of Georgia S to ask Sophie how she was feeling after being in the bottom...

Reactions: 17
“Expected it soph tbh” no asking her how she felt when she was also in the bottom three? So self centred

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.