Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh slagging Arabella was v funny. We need more of that in love island - just showing their personalities!

Harsh for Tom who doesnt have one! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn’t bother watching as I suspected the challenge wouldn’t be until after the first ad break at least 😂 nice to know I haven’t missed anything

Reactions: 3
It looks like the girls dance first?

Can't see Danica coming in then if the girls are first ??

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but I’m just not buying Josh being into Sophie. I think he’s after her sisters connections.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but I’m just not buying Josh being into Sophie. I think he’s after her sisters connections.
Josh is disgusting just wait till his mask slips he treat Charlotte Crosby like dirt he’s a massive narcissist Sophie can do way better

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.