Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So was thinking earlier, could Chris have been told by the producers to be horrible to Arabella so the public feel sorry for her and they always planned for Adam to come in and couple up with her so they ultimately end up winning the show. They know how much the public love an underdog.
I was genuinely surprised that Arabella would do love island again as she’s had some fairly high profile relationships, so didn’t need love island to help her find a man but the promise of winning the show would appeal to her as would improve her “influencing” career.

Might be way off but just a thought.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think producers had anything to do with Chris being a prick to arabella. I do think that Chris being horrible to Arabella changed her trajectory and she ended up being the underdog. Without Chris and Toby she would probably have been gone a lot sooner.

Reactions: 35
So was thinking earlier, could Chris have been told by the producers to be horrible to Arabella so the public feel sorry for her and they always planned for Adam to come in and couple up with her so they ultimately end up winning the show. They know how much the public love an underdog.
I was genuinely surprised that Arabella would do love island again as she’s had some fairly high profile relationships, so didn’t need love island to help her find a man but the promise of winning the show would appeal to her as would improve her “influencing” career.

Might be way off but just a thought.
I think it is even beyond LI to get somebody to be knob to another contestant for ‘the story’. It is much more likely that Chris is just a bit of a knob, he probably went in there knowing he was quite well liked and thought it was his big moment. I hope he reflects on this and learns as he has shown zero humility and some worrying behaviours. Maura never speaks of him, I bet this is not new.

Maya’s ‘we got to know you a bit better this time’ didn’t seem like a compliment

Reactions: 37
I think LI is heading into the xfactor territory, too fake, boring and predictable. 😴😴

It defo needs a pause for a few years.

Reactions: 21
I'm surprised they haven't had to start doing extended episodes to allow for jess, eve and Sophie to get their vowels out.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Maya is absolutely stunning and was definitely the right fit for Love Island and seems like a lovely girl. But there is something not clicking I think after a few seasons she’s not clicking with Love Island and their interview techniques are not that good either I don’t know what it is I just can’t put my finger on it with her. Yes Hannah would be amazing. She would definitely get all the gossip out of them that’s what we want to now I think the interview should be at least 15 minutes or something a little less on Big Brother. It always seems like the interviews were longer
I was thinking the same thing, I wondered if it is because she has had success away from love island, like Dolce & Gabanna campaigns, front show at fashion week events, two vogue covers etc is it a bit beneath her now. She came across as a lot warmer when she first started doing LI and now it feel like she doesn’t really want to be there

Reactions: 11
Does anybody know how much they have been paid, or if they get paid to appear again???

I listened to the podcast the other day and they get asked why they did it again. Kaz was honest and said the usual “to find love” but she also said it was for the money as well!!

Reactions: 3
Just catching up.

Arabella is the most revolting kisser. It's like she kisses how she thinks is sexy. That amount of tongue is criminal. Less is more, people.

Conversation between Sophie and the twins was painful. Do they honestly talk like this in real life?

Reactions: 13
Somebody tell me what those twins have had done other than the obvious? I can’t work out the jawlines which have been slimmed down somehow, which you probably couldn’t achieve from just weight loss?

The obvious are boob jobs, nose jobs, lip filler and bbl.

Somebody tell me what those twins have had done other than the obvious? I can’t work out the jawlines which have been slimmed down somehow, which you probably couldn’t achieve from just weight loss?

The obvious are boob jobs, nose jobs, lip filler and bbl.
At 24 that is just so sad. Imagine feeling you have to do that much that young.

Reactions: 12
There's something off about Adam. I can't put my finger on it.
I liked him in series 2 but his chat yesterday came across a bit pickup artist I think
---
Re the exit interviews, I think the point might have been to let the contestants have the last word/put their pov across to counter whatever has been said about them on social media. It's ITV's way of acknowledging the fact that they already have public profiles and the stakes are a bit higher for them if they've had a bad run, as they have more to lose. But the interviews have been so cursory and shallow that they may as well not have happened. Still, there's always the podcast circuit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has already been discussed, I am trying to get through the old threads while catching up on episodes but are all of them living off their love island fame or do they have real jobs? I know Jake has a furniture business and its been mentioned Kaz and Liberty have a podcast but otherwise do any of them 'work'?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, I am trying to get through the old threads while catching up on episodes but are all of them living off their love island fame or do they have real jobs? I know Jake has a furniture business and its been mentioned Kaz and Liberty have a podcast but otherwise do any of them 'work'?
Libertys job is a podcast!? How could anyone listen to her 👂🏻🩸

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.