Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who supposedly hates the drama Callum has now twice inserted himself into situations where he repeats what a bloke said to him.
I genuinely don’t think he expected it to spread like that though, he clearly thought he could trust Sophie and as soon as she started asking more questions you could see the regret in his face

Reactions: 17
Casey is one of those annoying twats that can just never let anyone else have the last word.

Reactions: 17
So it ends in a week and....absolutely nothing has happened during the entire thing. Literally nobody deserves to win 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ugh I just realised - it’s going to be Georgia S and Callum raising each others heart rates isn’t it? 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Such an odd question, his response was yuck but I also don’t really know what else he could say to that. Dont like Maya for love island at all.
I don’t like her either. Caroline was passionate about it you could tell she was genuinely invested in it whereas for maya it’s just a job for her she probably doesn’t have a clue what’s going on in there nor does she care it’s just a pay check for her. Plus that god awful strut she does everytime she walks in 😬 🤮

Reactions: 23
Or molly and Callum 🤣
If they don’t do Callum and Molly they’ve clearly been told to leave them be. I think it’ll be Georgia S and Callum because she’ll lean into it and they might get a storyline whereas unless Callum has a sudden change of heart about Molly nothing is going to happen on the back of the challenge.

Reactions: 6
Caroline used to do a small exit interview each time didn’t she , defo season one, maybe season 2. And they had a small audience of maybe 20 people there. I think that’s where they were going with this but it just hasn’t worked..

Do you know who I think might be really good at this? Hannah? What do you guys think? She’s funny, she gets along well with people, she will get the gossip but also tell people when they’re in the wrong. I think she would be so good

Reactions: 23
Maya is absolutely stunning and was definitely the right fit for Love Island and seems like a lovely girl. But there is something not clicking I think after a few seasons she’s not clicking with Love Island and their interview techniques are not that good either I don’t know what it is I just can’t put my finger on it with her. Yes Hannah would be amazing. She would definitely get all the gossip out of them that’s what we want to now I think the interview should be at least 15 minutes or something a little less on Big Brother. It always seems like the interviews were longer

Reactions: 9
They're going to do another awards-type thing, voting on the app. Must be desperate for something to do with the final week!

Reactions: 6
It could be itvs producers, telling them to hold back that’s the thing with ITV, they tend to play things very safe and sometimes bland, especially with big brother. Imagine how Love Island would be if Channel 4 produced it. It would be raunchy as duck and dramatic similar to how prime big brother was it went off every night but another thing fuled big brother was the tabloid culture in the early 2000s it’s just not the same anymore. Everything was sensationalised salacious and dramatic.

Reactions: 10
I think that was THE most boring episode of LI ever - but one twin down so not all bad ! Sophie loves a gossip bless her 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
In fairness to Maya the interview set up is awful. It’s so awkward. Very raw so they’ve literally just walked out and are still processing/emotional/angry. At least with aftersun there’s more of a rowdy vibe with the audience, you’ve guests to help move the show along and the islanders have had a few days to process things. I don’t know that anyone could make the current set up work. There’s no atmosphere. I’ve no idea what the duck the producers were thinking with it.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.