Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She showed a her true colours consistently backing toby after he treated arabella really badly.

Shes not a girls girl IMO. I thought shed come into her own after Liberty left but she got more boring. (She went from being a supporting character to Libertys main to doing the same with Toby)
yeah I don’t think kaz came off great at times. I didn’t love her treatment of Demi at the start of the season. I thought Liberty might have been part of the issue but seeing her placate and be all over Toby even when he was clearly was doing shady things just made me side eye her.

Reactions: 18
I read somewhere that the producers forbid it cos they need to take their mics off, that’s the reason they introduced the gym area when the islanders complained.

Nope, another mid 50s here, I’ve gone from god these could be my kids to god these lot are 5yrs younger than my kids!

PS I do think they’ve got the title wrong, it should be Love Island The Professionals, the way they know how to manipulate the fomula (looking at you Jess coupling up with Calum despite having spent weeks with him in SA and having no chemistry back then)
I’m sure they use the pool they just never show it. It’s been shown on unseen bits before

Reactions: 7
I'm 50 this year....... (how the duck did that happen?!?)
Yeah I'm 50 this year too, dating in the 90s was very different thank goodness lol. And I've no kids so struggle to think I am old enough to be their mother 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel like the twins were those sisters you see that always had to wear the same clothes growing up and never developed their own personalities

Reactions: 27
Don't know if anyone is into social following (I know it's lessened in impact over the years) I looked at socialblade because Chris's insta followers didn't seem to have moved that much (+34k in the last 30 days... predict a few of them got the ick!). I only checked Toby (only +13k), Molly (+166k), Callum (+142k) and Georgia S (+140k).

I know Georgia is bringing the drama, but I am side-eyeing hers a little, looks like a lot of new accounts.

Reactions: 8
you can buy bulk bot SM accounts which are quite sophisticated. It’s difficult to know the true amount of actual physical people followers but it’s definitely a lot less.

Reactions: 5
Is it Botox shine? Or too much make up?
It’s a combination between unfortunate bone structure and badly injected filler. And yes, too much/wrong type of make up for the heat they’re in

Obviously I had to book a weekend away for when the most exciting drama of the season would occur 🙃 taken me days to catch up!

cant stand their voices but I actually quite like the twins 🙈
Not sad at all about Kaz leaving but 100% wish it was Georgia S leaving as I can’t stand her. It must be producers protecting her - I think the others can’t fully let loose as her for fear of backlash. Like how is it she received an apology from Molly yet Georgia has completely failed to give a genuine apology to anyone?!
Toby had weirdly grown on me, I respect that he sticks up for Georgia as they’re in a couple but he is backing the wrong horse and can’t see it lasting long after the show if he watches the series back

Reactions: 12
Don’t get me wrong Georgia should have apologised when caught out but she has done no worse than other guys in the show and there is just so much heat and hate for her. She could have handled it better and could have apologised after the awards but it’s not that serious they are all single. I also have no idea why Molly apologised to her…. For what?!

Don’t get me wrong Georgia should have apologised when caught out but she has done no worse than other guys in the show and there is just so much heat and hate for her. She could of handled it better and could have apologised after the awards but it’s not that serious they are all single
By not ever apologising and manipulating the situation to make herself come across as the victim does make her worse than everybody else. She’s showing really dangerous and toxic behaviour, not normal at all, she genuinely doesn’t see what she has done wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 31
By not ever apologising and manipulating the situation to make herself come across as the victim does make her worse than everybody else. She’s showing really dangerous and toxic behaviour, not normal at all, she genuinely doesn’t see what she has done wrong
Couldn’t agree more, as you say not normal behaviour, all of us are in the wrong at some point or other but not the G women.
Been away for a week and catching up, one of my favourite bits recently is Casey saying “bit defensive” to her after she had responded with the full Georgia spiel about how honest and truthful she is after the most innocuous of comments.

Last edited:
I actually think the twins look quite nice. I wouldn’t personally want to look exactly like them but I don’t think they look awful. I do think their lip filler needs dissolving…they’d look a million times better with them done properly. I also think that about GH though.

Tom definitely is acting like he’s being held prisoner in there 🤣

I also don’t think Joe is bad looking, I just aren’t keen on his personality 🤣 although he’s not come across as boring like Tom so 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I actually think the twins look quite nice. I wouldn’t personally want to look exactly like them but I don’t think they look awful. I do think their lip filler needs dissolving…they’d look a million times better with them done properly. I also think that about GH though.

Tom definitely is acting like he’s being held prisoner in there 🤣

I also don’t think Joe is bad looking, I just aren’t keen on his personality 🤣 although he’s not come across as boring like Tom so 🤷🏽‍♀️
I just can’t get past what a wimp and a pest Joe was in Series 5. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, with the Kaz situation I don’t feel like anyone could win here. They could have certainly had more of the black men in however, I agree with a previous poster that most of the black men people would like to see wouldn’t come on here again.
Is someone that’s appeared in 2 episodes of casa amour worthy of an “all stars” appearance - no they’re not in my opinion. Not that I agree all this lot are worthy of it either though haha.

I also think people requesting people to be put in purposely for another person is tit too - you’re effectively asking people to go in and force a connection and I’m sure Kaz would rather that not happen? There is every possibility more black men could have gone in and coupled up with the white women. Which would have made people complain again. That’s what I mean about the not being able to win in this situation.

I hope the new series of the show has a lot more diversity and I hope the producers are noting how important it is - it is important for them to have a fair mix of people/representation. But again, having said all that, through all the will in the world, you can’t force people to couple up - they’ll always go by “if I like that person I’ll choose them regardless of anything else”

When Joe briefly joined TOWIE as Frankie Simms latest BF was he not saying he was a strict Christian and had a strong faith?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.