Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mean it in a bad way because I think molly is pretty but for some reason, when she has no make up on, she reminds me of a young Frankie Muniz in malcolm in the middle, think its the eyes and nose but it's all I can think of, just imagine him in a blonde wig, is it just me? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She really looks quite different now! What exactly is the change apart from the fringe?

On another note, in the previous season Georgia S's buzzword was "loyal" and this time it is "history". She definitely does it deliberately. She knows how to carry the show and make herself in the spotlight
Probably weight loss/ buccal fat removal

Reactions: 6
I don't mean it in a bad way because I think molly is pretty but for some reason, when she has no make up on, she reminds me of a young Frankie Muniz in malcolm in the middle, think its the eyes and nose but it's all I can think of, just imagine him in a blonde wig, is it just me? 😂
Lolllll not just you. Probably unpopular opinion but I don't think she's good looking at all, amazing figure though!

Reactions: 13
Would be interesting to see this lot in their 50s on a LI reunion show. The girls will all look like Joan Rivers / Jocelyn Wildenstein if they carry on with all their surgeries / procedures. The lads dunno, dad bids? Imagine how much history GS will have with loads of blokes by then.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So not only is Georgia obsessed with Molly.. her two besties are

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So not only is Georgia obsessed with Molly.. her two besties are
Oh wow, all these wannabe stars are just ridiculous. To be trashing someone like this online, just shows what kinda people they are. You could discuss that amongst yourselves but why put it online for everyone to see? Plus Francesca doesn't look THAT convinced ir excited for that matter (not sure if there's enough braincells for that but who knows)

Reactions: 16
Kaz looked quite lost for most of the time after Liberty left. Why didn’t they send in someone nice for her. She’s a gorgeous girl and deserved better than the producers gave her

Kaz looked quite lost for most of the time after Liberty left. Why didn’t they send in someone nice for her. She’s a gorgeous girl and deserved better than the producers gave her
Who though?
---
I don't know who she's talking about but I imagine the ones people want to see are the ones in relationships like indiyah,tanya,whitney
They’re isn’t loads to pick from though unless you include casa rejects

Reactions: 4
She showed a her true colours consistently backing toby after he treated arabella really badly.

Shes not a girls girl IMO. I thought shed come into her own after Liberty left but she got more boring. (She went from being a supporting character to Libertys main to doing the same with Toby)

Reactions: 27
Nope I’m 2 years older 👵🏻 The youngsters on here keep me young 😄
I’m nearly 56 😂. We’re. Generation X , we will always be cool 😂. I’m a counsellor and sometimes my job is really draining so I love watching things like love island to chill ! What I have really noticed with people in their 20s compared to when my generation were in our 20s is how young they still are in an immature way still ( not a bad thing ) they still seem like teenagers emotionally in many ways . I see this in the people i know of that age too. Also I have the ick with myself too as the first few episodes I thought Chris was the best guy in there !

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The twins have absolutely no chat. Being twins is their entire personality. Lol at Sophie needing subtitles.

Reactions: 24
Actually the thing I find most problematic is..

WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE NOT HOT AND SWEATY MESSES

Why is no one ever swimming?!

I am so ugly on holiday it’s outrageous, snorkel on, sweat patches, bright red, sweaty hair.
I read somewhere that the producers forbid it cos they need to take their mics off, that’s the reason they introduced the gym area when the islanders complained.
I'm 53 thought I was the granny in here
Nope, another mid 50s here, I’ve gone from god these could be my kids to god these lot are 5yrs younger than my kids!

PS I do think they’ve got the title wrong, it should be Love Island The Professionals, the way they know how to manipulate the fomula (looking at you Jess coupling up with Calum despite having spent weeks with him in SA and having no chemistry back then)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.