Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arabella just gives me sad single auntie vibes… and she’s a good 3 years younger than me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tom shaving his chest is an ick. I assume they all do it but they only ever seem to show Tom doing it.

Reactions: 13
These interviews with Maya feel so forced, it’s so rushed it’s like a quick fire question round!

The twins are just so robotic, not horrible girls by any means but I’ve seen cardboard boxes with more personality than these two.

I don’t for one second believe there’s anything real with;
-Joe and Arabella
-Anton and Gerogia H
-Chris and Joanna

Georgia S and Toby will be so problematic in the “real world”
Molly and Tom are aesthetically pleasing but I feel he is a boring bastard

I’m sad for Anton but Georgia H is forcing it so much, Chris makes my skin crawl, Joanna is so bland

And that’s my nightly round up😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ive been on here every night giving out about Georgia Steele, but Christ she is carrying this season.

Without her all we'd have is dead Grandads and 14 hours in economy

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Actually the thing I find most problematic is..

WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE NOT HOT AND SWEATY MESSES

Why is no one ever swimming?!

I am so ugly on holiday it’s outrageous, snorkel on, sweat patches, bright red, sweaty hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think Anton is being disingenuous with Georgia, but he has chose to lay it on thick. Anyway, I actually don’t think Georgia is fully buying it either. I just don’t think Georgia would be his type I think he would like a girly Dolly bird blonde Georgia comes across as a tomboy, and is into alternative things like meditation, and I think Anton is pretending to like meditating just to string her along
100% anton needs a girl like molly to show off to the world or Arabella I actually really like arabella she’s grown a lot and she’s very switched on! Naturally pretty too!
---
I see butter beans. Plus they're dry just like butter beans.
They are female toms

Reactions: 8
100% anton needs a girl like molly to show off to the world or Arabella I actually really like arabella she’s grown a lot and she’s very switched on! Naturally pretty too!
---

They are female toms
Yeah I think he would like a trophy wife

Reactions: 3
Actually the thing I find most problematic is..

WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE NOT HOT AND SWEATY MESSES

Why is no one ever swimming?!

I am so ugly on holiday it’s outrageous, snorkel on, sweat patches, bright red, sweaty hair.
That is so true!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
callum not looking too pushed on being picked by the bombshell.

Does anyone think Callum could end up entertaining Georgia S again just out of not being interested in anyone else in there.

Reactions: 7
These interviews with Maya feel so forced, it’s so rushed it’s like a quick fire question round!

The twins are just so robotic, not horrible girls by any means but I’ve seen cardboard boxes with more personality than these two.

I don’t for one second believe there’s anything real with;
-Joe and Arabella
-Anton and Gerogia H
-Chris and Joanna

Georgia S and Toby will be so problematic in the “real world”
Molly and Tom are aesthetically pleasing but I feel he is a boring bastard

I’m sad for Anton but Georgia H is forcing it so much, Chris makes my skin crawl, Joanna is so bland

And that’s my nightly round up😂
I agree with a lot of that, I don’t think there’s something clicking with Molly and Tom Tom is definitely a boring bastard and I think Molly is bored of him
toby will be off with the next girl in the real world

Reactions: 5
I feel like Tom does really like Molly a lot and it’s turned him into a depressed mute.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think what feels off about the twins is that they seem heavily medicated.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.