Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is no-one pulling GS up on saying that she likes 2 guys. IT WAS 3, YOU HAVE BEEN PISSING AROUND WITH 3 GUYS.

Reactions: 42
Why is Josh acting like it's up to HIM whether he gets back together with Sophie
1707168237164.png

Reactions: 13
Well to be honest, I would do the same if some random person said hi to me ๐Ÿ˜€ OK, not look at them in a nast way, but still ๐Ÿ˜€
Maybe itโ€™s a london thing, im from a small town so itโ€™s not unusual for people to say hello๐Ÿคฃ but yeh it was more her reaction. Arrogant and stuck up, zero need for a reality tv d-lister to behave like that ๐Ÿคจ

Reactions: 7
Arabella's spectacular fall from grace needs to be studied... how did she go from going on holiday with Ruben Dias mere weeks ago to being pied by not one but TWO guys and beefing Georgia ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
OR the biggest head scratcher that we couldn't stand her a week ago and now we are fan girling

Reactions: 5
"Im a 25 yr girl navigating her way through a villa tryin to find the person she loves" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
the fact Georgia doesnโ€™t acknowledge how much hurt she has caused Cal or Molly but instead constantly plays the victim "I'm just a 25 year old girl" duck off

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.