Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s fully delusional isn’t she. When she said to Callum then when he said about not being able to compete with her and Toby’s history and she went “I never said that” huh???? That’s literally word for word what she said??
She’s such a gaslighter

Reactions: 9
me at any possibility Cal is going to forgive Georgia mere hours after her shenanigans were exposed in 4K HD

1707167983508.png

Reactions: 3
I agree with Arabella in that GS loves the attention. She wants the attention from all the guys which is why she’s doing this.

Reactions: 27
Friend of mine was visiting London a few years ago, think it was about a year after Georgia was originally on Love Island (maybe 2018-19?). She was in a coffee shop and Georgia walked in, my friend said hello to her and Georgia looked at her like she was something she’d just scraped off her shoe. This season is justice for Julie 💜🤣 karma doing its work, couldn’t happen to a nicer person 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
When is Ms Danica going to come in and interview everyone in proper HR fashion... the villa is in dire need

1707168050243.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Nevermind all this about Toby, why are they not making anything of the fact G was basically offering herself on a plate to Tom?!

Reactions: 26
Only just seen last night’s before this one. Are we supposed to believe Callum has been an angel? No nominations? Easy to snipe when the spotlights on everyone else. As much as GS is full of crap, if he’s so great, that’s definitely passed me by.

Molly now knows she’s too good for Tom, he’s like a tall child. I felt sorry for her being slated for the kiss with Chris, she was set up, it wasn’t a typical romantic snog, more like the old challenges where they went along for the game. Callum overreacted.

Reactions: 11
Friend of mine was visiting London a few years ago, think it was about a year after Georgia was originally on Love Island (maybe 2018-19?). She was in a coffee shop and Georgia walked in, my friend said hello to her and Georgia looked at her like she was something she’d just scraped off her shoe. This season is justice for Julie 💜🤣 karma doing its work, couldn’t happen to a nicer person 👌
Well to be honest, I would do the same if some random person said hi to me 😀 OK, not look at them in a nast way, but still 😀

Reactions: 4
Convinced it's Chloe, she had her hair done the other day and got her extensions put back in. I appreciate I sound like a menace to society and ashamed I know this tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Arabella's spectacular fall from grace needs to be studied... how did she go from going on holiday with Ruben Dias mere weeks ago to being pied by not one but TWO guys and beefing Georgia 😭 😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine if it was maura and Chloe tho I know it won’t be but we can dream

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.