Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris needs to be ejected out of the villa in to outer space, that man is the walking definition of ick, makes me skin bleeping crawl, wtf did Maura ever see in him,

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Real thinking now we would have had a better series with Casa rejects, seeing some a second time feels like they let themselves down IE Chris.
casa rejects like a big brother mix, all in at the same time and only 1 person wins. I'd watch that!

actually that just sounds like big brother in bikinis.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d say the DMs that hit Chris’s IG as he went in are being unsent at an alarming rate. He cannot even walk now without me getting the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does someone want to tell Toby

-Kaz isn’t dead
-Chris isn’t funny
-Georgia is not okay in the head

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Sophie sounds like such a child all the time. That would be such a put off.

Reactions: 14
The twins are weirdly socially awkward. They don’t really have conversations they just giggle and say “yeah” to everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
you look different to last time is saw you
erm, that's the filler
and the porta potty facial

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Best of both worlds"

Funny when Callum says it, but sooooo weird when Casey was implying it!!

Reactions: 2
In that red outfit and that camera angle talking to Jo , Arabella looks like a Hollywood movie star !

Reactions: 23
Can the twins close their mouths shut? Or is there so much filler they don’t come together anymore? It’s painful watching them have a conversation

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hate the ditsy act the princess beatrice twins are putting on with their weird narrow mouths doing that creepy smile 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.