Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
State of Joe I’ve not watched him previously but I don’t get the attraction at all

Reactions: 9
The twins look too fake for me I know most these influencers look fake but the twins just look too fake kinda reminds me of the film white chicks

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve never seen a bigger case of ick than the one Joanna has right now 🤣 she can’t stand him

• Haha
Reactions: 44
If you listen really closely you can hear Joanna’s vag stitching itself up

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Joanna has the ICK BAD! She cant stand Chris and is ready to drop kick him out of bed and vomit at the mere touch o f him

Reactions: 19
The twins remind me of game show hostesses from the 80,s, the price is right type of thing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Joanna wanted Josh and was never in to Chris in the first place. Now she just resents him. I think she thought she’d go in and all the boys would drop their couples for her

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.