Love Island All Stars #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did Maura say anything about their relationship once they split? What have I missed?

As far as I remember everyone use to comment asking for the two to get back together and she kept tight lipped. I can see why she did now 😳

Reactions: 14
As far as I remember everyone use to comment asking for the two to get back together and she kept tight lipped. I can see why she did now 😳
Weren't they good friends before they became a couple? Doesn't look like they're still mates .....

Reactions: 15
Aw I actually felt sorry for Arabella then! She’s grown on me, I think she comes across quite unusual and old-fashioned but there’s something sort of endearing about her

Reactions: 29
never forget connaaaaaggghhhh wiv a gggggggggg as sophie would say lmfao or Georgia sitting on Tom reminded me of Yewande sitting on Danny awkwardly when he was talking to Arabella and then yewande and danny getting in a fight and she kept uctting him off going Hmmmhm am i right or am I wrong,
😂😂😂I’m sorry but Yewande looked so silly in that argument even though everyone was calling her a queen after it on twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How did Callum go near Georgia again after he sitting on Tom’s lap? Was that not her completely mugging him off …

Reactions: 20
When are the people with kids gonna tell the other person they’ve got kids? Because I’d be fuming if I got to know someone liked them and then they dropped the kids thing. I have kids myself and I told my other half about my first son the minute we started speaking 🤣
Who else has kids except Hannah?

Reactions: 2
How did Callum go near Georgia again after he sitting on Tom’s lap? Was that not her completely mugging him off …
Yeah it was weird. He’s laying it on so thick with her in general though. Goes to show how little he must have wanted to rekindle with Molly given he could barely give her a straight sentence on what he wanted.

Reactions: 15
All the red flags from Chris … telling Arabella she is too confident and then saying to Sophie how she’s shy because he likes to be a dominant arrogant controlling prick

Reactions: 33
Wait is Josh from Bolton?! I’m sure we have a mutual friend and I’ve just always known him as a cocky fucker

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Sophie’s voice is like an old barn door that desperately needs oiling.

WTAF was Chris on about? Saying ‘I’m going to stop showing you affection because someone I’ve always fancied from afar has come in and you’re going to have to be ok with that’ isn’t being vulnerable!

Reactions: 24
My god Chris is vile get him out!! Why is Callum even in there? Same as anton they're too good for this show.

Reactions: 22
Georgia Townsend! Yes! She could be a good shout for Anton but I can't see her going back on. She was made look a right fool on her series. I felt so sorry her. Seemed a really genuine decent girl! And she was so naturally pretty
First time posting on thread, but been lurking for a while. Love the humour on here and keep up the amazing work!!

Sorry to disappoint but a friend works with Georgia in M&S Marketing and she was in the office yesterday with no plans to return to the show!! She’s apparently absolutely lovely, down to earth, genuine and hard working.

Agree with many of you though - just the sort of girl we need for Anton!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
First time posting on thread, but been lurking for a while. Love the humour on here and keep up the amazing work!!

Sorry to disappoint but a friend works with Georgia in M&S Marketing and she was in the office yesterday with no plans to return to the show!! She’s apparently absolutely lovely, down to earth, genuine and hard working.

Agree with many of you though - just the sort of girl we need for Anton!!
Honestly good for her - she seems like a great girl! Too good for love island. If any single male friends of mine met some one like her I'd be thrilled for them.

Says a lot that shes the only name we can come up with out of previous islanders as being mature enough to have a relationship with a decent man doesnt it?

Reactions: 20
God I hope that antigoni isn't going to rock up in it!! Her thread was so funny though! 🤣🤣🤣
She really thought she was something special when she came out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
No really does Mitch have something wrong with him?!

ETA Liberty looks very different without makeup on 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Has arabella had something with all ex love islanders? So that’s Toby, Tyler, Tom, I’m sure there was another and that’s just of the few who have been in all stars! She was with Wes, Charlie before..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What did Chris say to Arrabiatta that was so vulnerable that hes going so mad over??

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.