Love Island All Stars #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Sophie I'm so shy Piper being paired with Josh who litreally pisses in sex toys and sells them to weirdos online and has sex in public films it and uploads it online to only fans, weird pairing

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Any one else think Callum is underplaying how bothered he is about Molly? His body language was so uncomfortable when she got matched with Tom and yday when he asked who Tom was most excited to date he said is it main course aka Molly
Think he is just awful at showing his emotions
I don’t, I think he’s truly done with Miollie. He’s a nice guy and has found it difficult to actually tell her that, they have both said there wasn’t one major definitive reason as to why they split, they both need to move on. And yes you’re about how bad he is about showing his emotions.

Reactions: 15
Libertys outfit needs to be burned and retired, this is the third time its appeared on screen, Tasha wore it in Casa Amor when she kissed Billy and it was shite then, someone else wore it last winter cant remember who but I deffo remember someone else wearing it and now Liberty is wearing it, it was shite then,shite now, also how do they keep altering it, Liberty is not the same size as Tasha

Reactions: 19
Jesus Georgia came off like an arrogant twit in that conversation with Tom where she spoke about feeling awful for nicking Mollys fella.

what a pick me! there is literally nothing about this girl. I can kind of see why Toby wasn’t into her. She is so vacant.

So do ye remember Georgia i think her name was - she was only in the villa for 5 mins and Hugo chose Chloe and sent her hone? She basically went straight bavk to her marketing job in Lidl?

Could she be a match for Anton? Maturity, deceny wise i would think yes but shes had very little work done if any and i dont think the natural look gets you anywhere in there?!

She was a little cringe but a genuinely decent girl

Reactions: 21
Tyler loves the sound of his own voice. Also for somebody who only just arrived, why does he look so disheveled? He looks like he hasn’t had a decent shave in a few weeks. I mean he obviously has a beard as opposed to being clean shaven but this looks like he’s overdue at the barbers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tyler loves the sound of his own voice. Also for somebody who only just arrived, why does he look so disheveled? He looks like he hasn’t had a decent shave in a few weeks. I mean he obviously has a beard as opposed to being clean shaven but this looks like he’s overdue at the barbers.
Yes, he’s moved straight into main character mode .. not even fifth banana in my book.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Arabella came on a bit strong but christ Chris is a patronising asshole.

Tell her to dial it down, not raise her voice and then he raised HIS voice ??

He's been the biggest disappointment for me. I've followed him since his series but just unfollowed

Reactions: 43
So do ye remember Georgia i think her name was - she was only in the villa for 5 mins and Hugo chose Chloe and sent her hone? She basically went straight bavk to her marketing job in Lidl?

Could she be a match for Anton? Maturity, deceny wise i would think yes but shes had very little work done if any and i dont think the natural look gets you anywhere in there?!

She was a little cringe but a genuinely decent girl
Aw bless her she was really sweet

Reactions: 9
Imagine georgia s and sophie reading you a book, bleeping gibbly gobbly doo

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve just started tonight’s episode - Anton handing Mitch his backside is my highlight of the series so far!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.