Love Island All Stars #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Georgia came off like an arrogant twit in that conversation with Tom where she spoke about feeling awful for nicking Mollys fella.

what a pick me! there is literally nothing about this girl. I can kind of see why Toby wasn’t into her. She is so vacant.
Molly took Toby off G just by sunbathing, think she needs to calm the duck down.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So do ye remember Georgia i think her name was - she was only in the villa for 5 mins and Hugo chose Chloe and sent her hone? She basically went straight bavk to her marketing job in Lidl?

Could she be a match for Anton? Maturity, deceny wise i would think yes but shes had very little work done if any and i dont think the natural look gets you anywhere in there?!

She was a little cringe but a genuinely decent girl
Georgia Townsend! Yes! She could be a good shout for Anton but I can't see her going back on. She was made look a right fool on her series. I felt so sorry her. Seemed a really genuine decent girl! And she was so naturally pretty

Reactions: 21
I feel like Georgias interest in Callum doesn’t go beyond having him pick her over Molly. The comment she made on the beanbag to Tom was weird. It’s like she just wants to get one over on her or have victory as the most fancied girl in there.

Reactions: 41
I actually think Anton is going to launch himself as a bit of a self help guru. He’s launching a podcast talking about self image, mental health etc

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just skimmed through the episode on the app as couldn't be arsed sitting through a full hour of it.

I said on this thread earlier that I thought Chris could have a nasty side - and there it is! The way he spoke to Arabella and sat there smirking was vile. He showed some abusive traits imo, I've been spoken to like that by abusive men before. He showed his true colours there. Going on this show will ruin the little bit of good image he had. Love that for him, he deserves it.

Reactions: 41
Dear oh dear Chris’s true colours have come out.
Somewhere in London Maura Higgens is raising a glass to herself feeling vindicated

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Libertys out awful yes. But also arabellas?! wtf was that all about the swishy skirt and awful boots

Reactions: 24
So do ye remember Georgia i think her name was - she was only in the villa for 5 mins and Hugo chose Chloe and sent her hone? She basically went straight bavk to her marketing job in Lidl?

Could she be a match for Anton? Maturity, deceny wise i would think yes but shes had very little work done if any and i dont think the natural look gets you anywhere in there?!

She was a little cringe but a genuinely decent girl
I’ve just seen this and I’m not joking half an hour ago I was talking to my bf about Anton and who he could couple up with and I said her, like how random. She was so lovely and she’s so funny on tik ok

I can’t cope with another Georgia tho 😂

Reactions: 6
Dear oh dear Chris’s true colours have come out.
Somewhere in London Maura Higgens is raising a glass to herself feeling vindicated
did Maura say anything about their relationship once they split? What have I missed?

Reactions: 8
never forget connaaaaaggghhhh wiv a gggggggggg as sophie would say lmfao or Georgia sitting on Tom reminded me of Yewande sitting on Danny awkwardly when he was talking to Arabella and then yewande and danny getting in a fight and she kept uctting him off going Hmmmhm am i right or am I wrong,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I've read through a list of all the past LI contestants looking for someone for Anton, the only person I've come up with is Abi Rawlings.

They'd be better off sending Casa rejects in, then there's less chance of people already knowing each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.