Love Island All Stars #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they've made a huge mistake putting a 'all stars' on this year feels rushed I knew people like maura would never do it again but the people coming in most aren't that iconic I'm now questioning why they didn't save this for next year to do it as a 10 year anniversary thing

Reactions: 9
Arabella and Chris’s convo didn’t go well bht at least they spoke directly to each other and not by messengers.

Georgia S seems to want to sniff around Tom and she may wonder about the public vote.

Mitch and Lib is doomed.

Anton should sack Georgia H off!

who will the lads choose?

Depends on the order but….

Callum will choose Georgia S
Mitch will choose Lib
Tyler will choose Hannah?
Anton will be a gent and choose Georgia H
Chris will choose? Arabella or Kaz?
Toby will choose? Arabella or Kaz?

Reactions: 4
What did Chris say to Arrabiatta that was so vulnerable that hes going so mad over??
✨I'm fUnNy and Go0fy because I'm insecure✨ oh piss off you goon, you're not special. I don't like the way he handled that conversation.. patronising twit.

Reactions: 30
I think they've made a huge mistake putting a 'all stars' on this year feels rushed I knew people like maura would never do it again but the people coming in most aren't that iconic I'm now questioning why they didn't save this for next year to do it as a 10 year anniversary thing
But it would be the same boring islanders at this point or at the 10 year anniversary

Reactions: 7
What did Chris say to Arrabiatta that was so vulnerable that hes going so mad over??
That his acting like a buffoon was a front because he’s insecure over having a small dick. Might have been joking but it’s not the first time he’s mentioned it so we should take him for his word 🧐😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Torture for me would be being locked in a room with Sophie and Liberty having a conversation

• Haha
Reactions: 42
That his acting like a buffoon was a front because he’s insecure over having a small dick. Might have been joking but it’s not the first time he’s mentioned it so we should take him for his word 🧐😬
Hahaha that is the most ridiculous thing ever! Ive small tits and dont use it as an excuse to be an asshole 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m just watching last nights - I hate Chris anyway, and he’s a dick for the way he handled the arabella situation and spoke to her.

but aside from that I find it so jarring that at 33 she seems to put so much stock in the physical side of relationships - she hasn’t really mentioned anything about any other guy other than the one night stand she had with Toby, “eye bleeping” Josh, and IMO only really got upset in the original post date chat about Sophie with Chris when he said he was stopping all the physical stuff. Then continued to rant about the physical stuff “doesn’t matter if my breath smells like garlic I won’t be kissing anyone” etc. which of course would be fine but if that’s all she was interested in but she talks a lot about wanting to find someone to settle down with - maybe she should look beyond that side of things .
And if she equates her worth with only what her body can offer that’s also v sad.

Reactions: 17
I didn’t really want to like Anton as I swear he sends off red flag signals to me but him having a go at Mitch might be changing my opinion of him 🙈

Reactions: 8
If what Chris said to Arabella is true and he really is very insecure, then it makes sense why he’s hopping from girl to girl - he’s obviously looking for validation.

The way he spoke to Arabella was so cold, patronising and borderline manipulative, I don’t blame her for being upset and I actually feel abit sorry for her, I don’t think she was overreacting. Chris 100% would have acted the same if it was the other way around, it was disrespectful.

I wonder if he’s being nasty as a defense mechanism because he’s embarrassed about opening up after feeling like Arabella has ‘wronged him’ by saying she feels he wasn’t genuine. The way he reacted to that was quite telling for me.

He’s certainly not done himself any favours, he’s really not coming across well at all.

Reactions: 28
I didn’t watch Love Island Games, was it any good? Is it worth investing any time watching it on catch up?
I really enjoyed Love Island Games because of the Games aspect they spoke more openly about tactics.

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ i absolutely despise Chris. Bad move to come back on LI

Reactions: 18
Is this Chris who was in the Barbie movie?? I'm not watching but really liked him in his series and didn't like Anton although he was funny! Sounds like they are birth very different now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.