Love Island All Stars #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES! YOU TELL UM ANTON!

Please please for the love of Christ don’t send Antigoni in. You know when they put couples names together to make 1 name. I can see them so pushing that with Anton & Antigoni 😭
Antoncaribbeanmichelleekeegan

hmm doesnt quite work?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly, I cannot understand a single word that comes out of Sophie’s mouth

Reactions: 28
Is this Chris who was in the Barbie movie?? I'm not watching but really liked him in his series and didn't like Anton although he was funny! Sounds like they are birth very different now
Yes, he was in it for the whole of a nano-second. That said can a nano-second be broken down 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just need to know who thought it was a good idea bring her in. She wasn’t great on her own series what made them think she would be on this 🧐
I think it just shows that it was slim pickings and they either didn't have a lot of people to choose from, or didn't have a big budget so had to go for people who would do it for a low fee. She's SO annoying though, between her voice and Chris giving abusive bf vibes I don't even want to watch it now.

Reactions: 18
Was Chris in the season with Maura? I can’t remember him from first time around!
---
Was Chris in the season with Maura? I can’t remember him from first time around!

Reactions: 3
There’s isn’t anyone from series 2 yet is there? Or ekin Su’s season so wonder who they’ll bring in

Reactions: 6
God Liberty really is a cretin isn’t she?! Think she’s the main character but she just looks like a knob for not sacking Mitch off

Also I don’t get why everyone seems to be obsessed with Georgia S….shes pretty but has had a fuckton of work done - nose, lips, Botox, fillers, awful fake tits and she just seems so…..DULL?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.