Love Island All Stars #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably chose Chris because he did seem the most genuine and kind. Just goes to show it was all fake and he is an actual prick. Sophie doesn’t even like him

Reactions: 37
Awww Anton took that pie so well, we need a bombshell to come in for him, bless

Reactions: 42
I really wish anton and Hannah were romantically compatible because they are just the best thing about this series

Reactions: 49
Oh god no. Not him who "looks like a person who had a soother in his mouth for too long as a child" 😭😭😭

duck that.
Jacques was posting on Snapchat looking to illegally buy adhd meds last week. I know there’s a shortage and he genuinely has adhd but I doubt he’s in a good place for this show

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I'm actually struggling to think of a nice ex Islander for Anton!!! I'm sure they can't all be vacuous airheads but I'm drawing a blank!!

Reactions: 16
Why are Georgia S eyebrows so short 🤔
they've become very distracting the last couple of episode. I’ve been trying to work out if she’s had something done to them. Whatever’s gone on it’s not working for her

Reactions: 14
Jacques crappy knickers O Neill is the last thing this season needs, no one wants to see his shitey arse again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Someone get Craig David on a flight as a reward for Anton! He deserves it after how he brought down Mitch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
they've become very distracting the last couple of episode. I’ve been trying to work out if she’s had something done to them. Whatever’s gone on it’s not working for her
When she's on the screen I'm just looking at her eyebrows 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anton acting so chilled with that pie will probably help his cause. These witches are literally kept keen by been treated mean. She'll want him more if he's indifferent. Women 🙄

Reactions: 28
I know I’m old, but surely liberty’s arse cheeks out isn’t a great look
---
Georgias fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Any one else think Callum is underplaying how bothered he is about Molly? His body language was so uncomfortable when she got matched with Tom and yday when he asked who Tom was most excited to date he said is it main course aka Molly
Think he is just awful at showing his emotions

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Any one else think Callum is underplaying how bothered he is about Molly? His body language was so uncomfortable when she got matched with Tom and yday when he asked who Tom was most excited to date he said is it main course aka Molly
Think he is just awful at showing his emotions
No I don’t. He’s all about Georgia S so leave him off with her. She’s incredibly boring so happy for them to blend into the background.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.