Love Island 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Need to find a way of watching while I am on holiday. ITV used to allow streaming abroad by subscribing to premium which I would do as a one off. Not any longer though, possibly a brexit thing.

I always used to watch the following morning while relaxing by the pool under an olive tree ☀

Reactions: 2
Need to find a way of watching while I am on holiday. ITV used to allow streaming abroad by subscribing to premium which I would do as a one off. Not any longer though, possibly a brexit thing.

I always used to watch the following morning while relaxing by the pool under an olive tree ☀
Get a VPN if you can!

I tried that last year and it didn’t work. I paid for a one month trial on one of the well known ones. It took me to UK for some apps but others still knew I was in Greece. I’ll have a look before I go, I have a week yet.
What one did you use? I used Nord VPN recently abroad and itvx worked fine

I did learn that some apps like Channel 4 need your time zone on your device to be showing the UK before the Vpns work. Maybe try that

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think it’s dumb because I don’t think the girls would want to these days in fear of being slut shamed? But it would have worked in the more savage years

Reactions: 23
I hope they all look better in the villa than in those promo photos they‘ve put out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just looked at the promo video. The heck, they all come across exceptionally dumb and shallow. All I think about is getting my bum massive. I love a boob. My best feature is my boobs. Mimi comes across as the most normal. Have to have a bouncy blow dry every single week. What a load of shite. The girls are plain annoying and dumb, and most guys are just creepy.

Reactions: 20
OK guys, I'm rooting for Ayo and I'm now praying he won't turn out to be a disappointment.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sean has Johnny Depp vibe to him. I'll see myself out 🫣😀
He speaks a bit weirdly though, as if through his teeth, but that's what gives me the Depp vibe I guess 😀
---
Ronnie is so sleazy 🤢 Casey written all over him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
No Irish contestants yet?
Another year where we yet AGAIN we don't get to vote!!! bleeping hell 😳

Hey guys but at least snackage time check in is back every evening lol 😆
Spice Bags and Mr. Freeze and Fat Frogs here we come 😋
AND it's a Bank Holiday Weekend here in Ireland 🇮🇪 this weekend 🙌 😎 yaaayyyy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No Irish contestants yet?
Another year where we yet AGAIN we don't get to vote!!! bleeping hell 😳

Hey guys but at least snackage time check in is back every evening lol 😆
Spice Bags and Mr. Freeze and Fat Frogs here we come 😋
AND it's a Bank Holiday Weekend here in Ireland 🇮🇪 this weekend 🙌 😎 yaaayyyy!!
Isn't Sean Irish? Did I dream about him, or is it for real?

Reactions: 1
Ah Love Island. My annual reminder I’m really old and have no idea what they’re all talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.